Ch-16

It wasn’t too long when johan was whimpering on the floor while kook was looking at him with wide eyes. Tae let go of kook and kneel down infront of Johan,holding his broken jaw harshly,

Tae:I saw you other day too.This is my first and last warning for you...(he stop and eyed whole cafeteria)...and for everyone,if anyone even try to come near him,come near them..you have to face the worst consequences. Remember that.I am leaving you now, but not next time.

With that Tae left holding a shocked jk securely in his arms.Neither Jk nor Tae utter a single word until they reach KM mansion.As soon as they reach jin came running to them and took jk in his arms.

Jin:What happened Tae?Why you guys look like this?

Tae:Take him to room and make him relax.

with that Tae left throwing his bag on  couch and enter in the gym shutting the door with loud thuds.

After Tae was out of vision,Jin look at kook who was still stiff in his hold.Jin sighed and took kook to his room.Jin make him sit on the bed and sat beside him and taking a deep breathe he spoke,

Jin:I don’t know what happened, but let it go kook.Cry,scream,throw everything,crash or ruin everything until you feel empty.No one will stop you.No one.

Jin said cupping kook's face in his palm.Kook look up at him with a unreadable expression and ask...

jk:Why?Why hyung?Why he is still affecting me?I don’t like it hyung?I am scared hyung.Please help me hyung.I don't like it hyung.I......

he couldn’t complete and broke down in jin embrace.Jin engulf him in a tight hug.But he didn’t stop kook rather encourage him.

Jin:Cry kook,cry as much you want,for once at all.Let it go.

And kook,he cried, until he fall asleep in jin embrace.When jin notice he laid kook down and with a warm kiss on kook's forehand,he left leaving the boy sleeping peacefully.

Meanwhile with Tae...

As soon as tae enter gym room his calm demeanor fade away.He start punching the sand bag without any gloves.With every punch it got more brutal, his Knuckle turn white,blood dripping drop by drop but he was no where to stop.He was thinking only one think that how much Mr.Jeon has torture kook to make him like this where he can't even stan a single glare.He kept punching until he felt a soft hand on his shoulder.He sighed and turn back to be engulfed in a warm hug.

Tae:Hyung,what should I do?I can't see him like that.

Jin:Hushh,Calm down.Being all worked up won't help.Calm down.

Tae calm down finally and sat beside his hyung.Jin hand him a bottle of water and ask,
Jin:What happened?

Tae narrate everything to jin who was now as furious as tae too but didn’t show it infront of Tae,coz he knows his brother.His brother is a real softie. It's not first time for him to see tae like this.Tae is always like this. Whenever he fail in making people happy he punish himself like this.So he took a deep breathe and spoke,

Jin:Tae,you know he is younger than others you brought,also his case is total different too.He is more traumatized than others.It will take time for him to be normal again. Have patients.

Tae:I know hyung.But what will happen if I am not around in such situation like todays.I know he isn’t all ready to fight for himself but he couldn’t stan a single glare.I...I don’t know what to do hyung.

??:Hit on his weakness.

Both brother turn their head toward the door and find yoongi coming toward them.He sat other side of tae and hug him by his shoulder.