Ch-8

Jk:May be it going to be alright.

Jk thought looking at Tae's disappearing figure.Soon his thought was cut by a loud sequel.

??:Yes,Yes,I got it.

Jk look at the running figure who was talking over phone.The running figure stop in front of him and fall down on couch catching his breathe.After some good min,that new figure look at Jk with a bright,too much bright smile and stretch his hand forward.

??:Hi,I am Jung Hoseok.Call hobi Hyung.You must be jungkook, right?

Even tho Jk wasn’t too fond of his new name but he nodded and shook their hand.

Hobi:How are you now?Take medicine properly kiddo and get well soon,ok?

Jk showed his cute smile and nodded.They were having their time when someone clear their throat beside them.Hobi immediately stand up,Jk also lower his head with fear seeing Yoongi standing close to him.

Yoongi:Didn’t Tae call you to bring his project file?

Hobi nodded without looking at Yoongi.Yoongi was looking mad and a mad yoongi is last one you want to mess with.More over hobi almost forgot about the file, what yoongi will never appreciate.

Hobi:I will get it right.....
Yoongi:Take rest.You are tired.I didn’t said you to do overwork.

Hobi give Yoongi his brightest smile.He knows even when yoongi is mad,he will never forget to take care of his loved one.Hobi is one of them.Hobi quickly ran to bring the file leaving a sacred JK who didn’t dare to look up at all.

Yoongi:Listen Kiddo,Tae might look like he is soft but it's only bcoz you are sick now.Take medicine and get well soon.He didn’t bring you here to pamper you.

Yoongi said little rudely.Jk only nodded.Yoongi was feeling bad seeing how much sacred Jk was. He literally want to kill Tae right now for making him do all these but he knows it's for Jk's good. After hobi came back with the file yoongi left for office while hobi went to take rest.He is really hella tired.Now Jk was left alone in the living room.He has nothing to do as he can't move so he thought going through some book.

Jk:Wait,I don't have any book either.Not even my text book.

A small pout carve on his lips up.He was really bored and everyone is busy.Jin is still in kitchen making lunch.He has an appointment to attend.So he was making lunch before going for it as everyone eat only his made food.After few min Jin came with a bowl in his hand,full of milk and choco chips.Jk's face lit up immediately but his mind shut him up saying who he is.He look down and start fidgeting with his finger.Jin sat beside him and hold the bowl in front of him.

Jin:Eat it until I get ready.We will be heading out in min. I got an appointment of my regular doctor.

Jk look up at him with two question.1.Is really jin giving him milk and chocos?Its his fav snacks but he only taste it twice. One,his mom gave him. Two,one of his teacher invited him to tutor his Teacher's son for one day,there they gave him some.

2.Why jin want him to go out with him?He knows he is obliged to do whatever they want but he can't even move now.

Jin didn’t said anything but ruffled his hair and left to get ready after threatening him to finish his snack.

When jin came back Jk was already done with his food.After all It's his fav.Jin smile at him seeing a satisfied smile on his face.Jk didn’t notice Jin.He put the bowl on center table and look at stair that's when he notice Jin was already there.Jk bowed his head in gratitude.

Jk:Thank you so much mas...I mean hyung for food.
Jin:No problem little one.Did you like it?
Jk:I love it hyung.It's my fav snack.

Jk said excitedly clapping his hand with his signature bunny smile.Jin smile widely and coo at his cuteness.