Ch-14

:Hey jungkook....

Jungkook was going toward his class when someone call him from behind.He turn on his heel and a smile across his adoring face when he saw his friends. They catch up with him and walk toward their class.But when they were about to enter,they all were met with a flash of cold water.

:Look what we have here.The nerds and their newly joined friend.I must say he is the beautiful one among them.

Jk gulp on his saliva when the unknown boy came forward looking scary and touch his cheek.He got sacred.Yugy wanted to punch the boy so hard but he knows he can't.The boy is a gangster,too much dangerous.So he yank that boys hand from Jk's face and spoke grithing his teeth,

Yugy:Step away from him if you don’t want to see hell,Johan.

The said boy only smirk at him stepping more close to kook leaning forward til his ear,who cultch on his bag and stay stiff on his spot.Some memory flashing in his mind from past,making him more sacred and vulnerable.

Johan:But Yugyeom,I don't think I can stay away from this beauty. He is too tempting.

Johan said as he trail his hand down from Jk's shoulder to his waist,gripping there tightly. Jk flinch and let out a inaudible whimper.Eun clench his fist and same goes for others too,but they know if they take one step everything will became diaster more than they can even imagine.While kook stiffed on his spot,to sacred to even move an inch,and asking for only one person,

"Please save me,taetae hyung. Save me Please.Where are you? Save me one more time, please. Please god send him,send him to save me god"

He was asking for that who he think as his master not savior, but still he was asking only for that person.May be his heart knows the person more than him.Well god didn’t grant his wish the way he wanted but another way.He was too lost in praying to god to help him when a memory flash in his mind.

Don't let anyone make you feel down.If anyone talk to you,look into their eyes and reply them with confident.If you are strong, your mind is confident you will know yourself what to say them back.
If they can treat you like a trash, you too can kick them out of your life.If anyone look at you with lust,pull their eyes off of their head with your scary aura.If they slap you just punch them on their face.

"If anyone talk to you,look into their eyes and reply them with confident.
If they look at you with lust pull their eyes off of their head"

the lines from his memory was ringing in his mind constantly making him little confident.He took a sharp breathe and open his eyes to met with a pair of lustful eyes.His hand clench into fist as he slowly retreated his figure from johan's grip and look directly into his eyes,a small smirk appear on Jk's face.

Jk:You are right.I am really beautiful and I know that already.But did someone ever tell you that you are no where to stand a beauty like me,touching me is too far.Ji-jo--- ah,whatever your name is,you know plastic should always stay away from fire.Why? Coz fire melt plastic till the very end where there left nothing to recognize what it actually was,fire ruin it,plastic has no standard to stand fire. And.....

He pause and look around to find everyone was looking at him, amused,he again look at johan who was now fuming from anger and it make Jk's smirk grew bigger,

Jk:And I hope you already know who is plastic here...

He whisper but loud enough for his friend to hear and walk in with his friend pushing a ragging johan aside.Whole class room filled with gossip and whisper. Johan slam his hand on the wall and left,not before glaring at jk who totally ignore him.As soon as johan left Jk let out his breathe closing his eyes.His friends were looking at him with a satisfied smile.