CH-11

It was 9 in the morning and the boy name Jungkook wasn’t ready to move a single fibre of his body and enter the damn car of Kim Taehyung who was impatiently waiting for the boy to hop in.But after waiting for god damn 10 min when the boy still didn’t enter,he came out of his car and push the bunny of on his car caging Jk between his arms.Tae look into kook's eyes darkly and breathe out his anger preventing himself from taking it out on that already sacred boy.As much as he hate it,he can't do anything about it.Not when he was mad about something done by the boy him self.

"When I say you to hop in,you should.Don't make me do it on my own way."

He said pressing his hand on the younger delicate soft waist who only whimper and nodded aggressively.Tae let him go and open the passenger door for him. Jk immediately hop in without wasting a sec more.Tae also hover in and drove off to BH Uni. It was 20 min long way,but it was dead silent.One was stiffed on his place while other one was only wordlessly driving.As soon they reach, they were welcomed by some loud screaming and chit chat,after all Tae was also owner of BH.And the more important tea was the boy he came with,
Jeon Jungkook,who was frozen in the car.He didn’t came out as he was sacred.Sacred of his noisy surrounding but more importantly the glare the girls and boys shot toward him.Tae seems like notice his uncomfortableness and smile and him as he offer his hand to kook.Even tho Jk was scared of Tae himself but right now he felt so warm by tae's gesture.He come out of the car as he  hesitantly hold Tae's hand a little bit tightly and he felt safe.Tae replace his hand on kook's lower back making him flinch a little but the boy feel something else too.Some unknown feeling.Tae notice his reaction but didn’t said anything and smile at the crowd.

"The boy in my arm is a precious person.I hope you will take care of him like I do."

He said with a warm smile but his deep voice was stern, that means "if you don’t, you are in danger" vibe.Kook look at Tae with a dry smile and compile with him as Tae start walking in.As soon as they were out of crowd tae let go of Kook who whined unknowingly but cover his mouth before tae could even hear him.Being unaware of anything,Tae rasped,

"If anything or anyone bother you just come to me.I will be in 402 room,left side of this building,4th floor"

With that Tae left him alone.He was dazzed in tae's word that he didn’t notice that Tae left him in front of his home room until he fell a tap on his shoulder.He look back and see a handsome boy standing there with a beautiful smile.

"Hi,I am Cha Eunwoo.Are you new here?"
The boy asked.Jk look here and there to confirm he was the one whom the boy mention.And he just nodded as an answer.

"Oh,are you lost?Need help?"

Eun ask with a smile,Kook also return a warm smile as he was so mannered and soft hearted.

"Thanks,but no,I am not lost.I am just standing in front of my home room,by the way I am Jeon Jeong...jungkook.Jeon Jungkook."

Jk replied softly.Eunwoo's eyes go wide,

"You are also in senior year school,I am too.Let's be friend"

Eun said excitedly stretching his hand toward Jk to except his friendship.Jk was taken a back by Eun's sudden proposal.Even tho Eun don't look like a bad guy to him but they just meet min ago. Also,he never had any friend, more over he is an introvert, so yeah,he was hella scared and nervous to be friend with anyone.

But then he remember something,

??:Kook,why don’t you have any friend?
Jk:Huyng,they think I am weird and nerd.Also I become nervous around people.I am neither talkative nor good in communication
??:That's doesn’t mean you can't be friend with anyone.You just need to make a move.One move, just let's go of you shell and take there hand who want to be friend with you.Believe me,you don't have to be talkative or good in anything.If anyone become your friend they themselves will make you say a lot,and the communication will became a heart thing.Just one move. Promise me kook,you will come with friends when we meet next?