CH-13

47....48....49....5...

"I can't" jungkook fall down on the floor on his chest as he was doing push up after running on trade mill. Tae put his phone on the table and walk toward younger who was too busy with catching his breathe.Tae pull younger up and slowly trace his hand on younger face to neck wiping his sweat with towel, holding kook by his waist.Tae was too much close that kook totally froze on his spot.Tae pull jk more and more and lean toward Jk.

"Don’t worry babe,we can continue on bed".... Tae said huskily and kook became statute.
Jk forgot how to function his body.Tae smirk and let go of him as he lay down on his back pulling Jk down too.Jk finally came back in his sense as his body met with pulling force.He widen his eyes when he saw where he was going to land.He immediately stretch his hand and stop falling on tae, keeping his hand beside tae's both shoulder,their lip was about to crash with each other,just inch. Tae look into jk's shocked widen eyes,a smirk plastered on his face.

"If you don't want them to meet then pull up your body, babe"

Tae said pointing at their uncashed lips.Kook immediately pull up his body but Tae's hand on his waist didn’t let him go totally.Tae again pull him down, holding him firmly on his waist. Jk tried to pull up and Tae loosen his grip on younger waist but didn’t let go properly.His eyes looking deep into younger eyes as if he is looking into his soul. Kook also look into his eyes as he was too confuse thinking what tae actually want.As many time he tried to get up,tae pulled him down.

"200" tae said and smirk at younger finally letting go of Jk. Kook immediately got up and look at tae confusedly.

"What 200?" Jk ask out of curiosity but kinda scared too, what if tae want him to do 200 push really.Tae push him on the chair he was sitting earlier and hand him a water bottle while he himself wiping Jk's sweat softly. Jk stir on his seat and gulp down all water quickly and snatch the towel from tae.

"I will do it myself" kook said with a awkward smile and look down immediately.Tae didn’t said anything and sat down beside kook on another chair taking his phone once again.

"You didn’t said what 200" kook said in a low voice.Afraid of the answer.He really don't want to do 200 push right now.Tae glance at him but look back at his phone as he utter...

Tae:You did 200 push up.

Jk:What?

Kook jump on his feet like he saw some ghost.But Tae didn’t said anything neither he look up at kook even tho he has the biggest smirk on his face.

Jk:I did 200 push up?I?.Are you out of mind?When did I do....O my God.

He cover his mouth with his palm as he finally realize when he did that.When he was hover on Tae and trying to get out of his grip, in actual it was same as push up.He sat down on the chair and look at tae in disbelief.He really didn’t realize he was doing push up until now.And soon his face became red as the scenery of his push up or I must say push up with Tae flashed in front of him.Tae notice his blush covered face and coo internally. He is looking hella cute.They stayed in silence as no one has nothing to say.Jk was getting impatient but he don't want to anger tae too.

"Why are you sitting here?Don't you have any other exercise to do?" After long finally tae broke the silence and look at kook who was too far to do any more exercise.Well, how he can do anything when he was fast asleep on his chair.Head on the table. Tae smile widely at the sleepy angel face.Tae slowly kneel down in front of kook,pushing the bangs on Jk's face behind his ears.He admire younger's gorgeous face,lost,until there was a loud knock on the gym door. Tae snap out of his trance and slap on his own head thinking what he was doing.He shook his head and pick kook up in bridal style without thinking much but regret it immediately when kook push his head more on tae's chest totally snuggled into tae's arm.No that's not why tae regret it.He regret it for the warm feeling rush through his vein when kook did it.He close his eyes and took a long breathe,keeping his all inner thought aside he walk out of gym only to meet with a worried Jin. No Jin isn’t mad at tae,coz he knows tae.He knows Tae will never do anything that will harm or hurt younger but younger doesn’t know that.So he was worried if Tae go hard on him, and kook break down.But when he saw the peaceful sleeping boy in his younger brother's arm he sighed in relief and wiggle his brows at tae.

"Just tired" Tae said and walk upstair to put the angel in his bed.

After an hour Tae join Jin at kitchen who was making dinner for everyone.

Tae:I tried to tell him how he shouldn’t think low of him or degrade himself but he didn’t listen to me and I got mad that all my word went in vain.So I just snap and end up making him cry.

He said as he sat on the kitchen counter grabbing a fresh apple.

Jin:I didn’t ask.
Tae:I know you will,now or later. So I explained.
Jin:Don't be too much hard.You know how fragile he is.
Tae:I know hyung.And that's why I tried to talk.I didn’t want to be rude but he didn’t understand at all.So I just....
Jin:You need to be patience with him.

Jin said while joining his brother pulling a chair, sitting on it.Tae sighed and nodded only.Both brother were talking about various thing when yoongi walk in the kitchen too.

Yoongi:What are you guys doing?
He ask as he kiss on Jin's cheek and sat down beside him.Jin kiss him back and replied with "Simple gossiping".Yoongi hummed only.

Yoongi:So how was first day in bighit?

He ask to tae.Tae only sighed remembering the incident in uni.

Tae:For me it was all good,but for kook....

Tae explain everything to yoongi. And if I say yoongi was red from anger would be a understatement.

Yoongi:How dare she?I will kick her out.
Tae:No need hyung.I already threatened her.Keep it for later if she do it again.

Tae said keeping his hand in yoongi's hand Yoongi hummed. They continue their chit chat while jin prepare the table for all. Soon everyone join at dinner.But when jin went to serve food, Tae stand up from his chair.Everyone look at him with narrowed brows.

Jin:Where are you going?
Tae:Kook is sleeping,he didn’t eat anything.Keep our food in freezer,I will eat with him.

Tae said with a smile making other smile at him too.He was always like this.So much caring. Jin nodded and tae left dinning hall.

12 am

JK's pov

I woke just now on my bed and the first thing I heard is my stomach growling.I am hungry, too much.But wait,why I am here?On my bed.Wasn’t I....

He stop as he stand up on his feet,widen eyes looking at his bed.

Jk:Did he..... No,must be jin-hyung.

But damn,why my stomach turned thinking he brought me here?

Kook thought but shrug it off when his stomach growl again. He look at the clock and his stomach back and forth.

Jk:Is it too late for dinner?I mean....

"No It's not".... He jump on his feet and look at his door where a figure was standing leaning on his door frame.Kook lower his head immediately making tae sighed once again.Right now he don't want to fight with kook and make him cry.So he just shrug.

" Food is waiting,come downstairs"

With that he walk downstairs.Jk widen his eyes hearing Tae and immediately ran behind him.

Tae reheat all food and serve for both.He sat down,going to eat when he notice Jk was still standing and fidgeting with his shirt's hem.Tae understand why he wasn’t sitting,and a smirk make it’s way on his face.He pull Jk on his lap even tho all chairs were empty.Jk stayed there totally statue.Tae hold a chopstick with food in front of him.Jk was about to open his mouth when,

"Feed me" Tae said and smirk when Jk look down,face red from embarrassment.Jk slowly take the chopstick from Tae and feed him.After Tae was done,well he didn’t eat properly as he hear how younger's stomach was rambling, so he stop kook and start feeding him back who silently eat.But Both of them unaware of something....