25. Sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ

Liked by @iamvarunn, @ro

Liked by @iamvarunn, @ro.hit.sharma and 17,927,502 others

@theviratkohli : “Karma has no menu, you get served what you deserve” Keep this in your head, before you point fingers at anyone! Degrading anyone, be it a man or a woman, is a cowardly attitude.

“She just seems to include herself everywhere !? You are there for work, remember!?”

“Acting like a desperate girl and trying to gel with the team”

“showoff!”

What do you feel like after reading these lines? Does your blood boil? Now, imagine this being said to your mother or daughter or sister or wife or girlfriend or a friend! What do you feel now? Punching the person who said this? Believe me when I say this, I feel the exact same but unfortunately I can't do anything as I don't know them! Now if these lines make you angry, wait for the next line.

“Sometimes Virat, sometimes Jassi”

Disgust ! That's what I feel! You people who wrote these lines, disgust me. And what disturbs me even more is that, I only know these as someone close has received these comments. Many more out there would be facing much more and I am helpless.

Who are you all to question her work? Who are you all to call her names? Who are you all to call her showoff? And most importantly, who are you all to question her character? After a week long work, can't a girl hangout with friends? Now, it's not her mistake that she is friends with the ICT. Just stop it! It's none of your concern whether she completes her work or not, whether she posts pictures or not, whether she dates someone or not!

Coming to the last comment, WHO ARE YOU'LL TO QUESTION HER RELATIONS WITH ME OR ANYONE ELSE !? No one, I repeat no one, needs to justify his or her relation with anyone! Neither Anushka nor Jassi or even me, need to give any JUSTIFICATIONS about our relations.

Before you point your fingers at my family or friends, expect the same reaction! The team, which includes the staff and the players, is a close knit family and wouldn't tolerate such comments on anyone's posts.

Anushka, Shraddha, Ritika, Radhika, Puja, Pratima, Natasha or Sakshi bhabhi or any girl for that matter doesn't need our support, they surely can stand up for themselves but if we don't stand against trolls what does it make us?We are not fighting their battles but demonstrating that if and whenever needed, we can do what we did and more!

So Positive+ is a page started by the BCCI and us to help all people out there who face cyberbullying or crime. A small initiative towards society started with the hope to make social media a better place.

Be it a girl or a boy, these comments aren't acceptable! There's a thin line between criticism and trolling. Learn to identify that line and stop before it's too late.

“There's no change where there's no action”

-comments turned off-