❅ Fourth Date

4:20 pm

4:20 pm. That's what the watch read and I was ready, having no idea where we were off to. A little change in the plan and I don't know how since he had his practice till 5. Wearing a black spaghetti strapped crop top along with a white woven overcoat and light washed blue jeans, I sat on my couch waiting for Virat.

Ten minutes later, my doorbell rang indicating his arrival but little did I know it wasn't him. There stood Rohit wearing a driver's uniform for God knows what reason.

“Ro?” I questioned and tried to suppress my giggles.

“Yeah, yeah laugh as much as you want, but madam I am your chauffeur for the day, so let's hurry up before the desperate man comes here itself,” he grumbled while I laughed at him.

We both moved out of my flat and got into the car which was in the parking lot. It was a good half an hour drive with me questioning Rohit about the practice and how the hell did they both sort it out? “Broo, that's us for you I guess,” he just said as we both laughed at their silliness.

“And here's your destination and I am off duty now, byeeee” he sped off. I shook my head at the crazy human who just left and moved forward following the trail. We were currently in the outskirts of the city and it also seemed like a private property since no one was there around.

Wait! Did he leave me here to die? What if this is the wrong place? Oh my god, I started to panic and took out my phone, immediately calling the man of the hour, who was supposed to meet me.

Virat Kohli.

He picked up immediately and just said, “Nush, continue walking, you are on the right path,” this did settle my panicked self but, “Okay, but don't hang up,” he chuckled on the other side but didn't hang up.

As soon as the small trail ended, I saw the most beautiful thing ahead of me. Nothing extravagant but just the beauty of nature, a lake surrounded by trees on all sides, no decoration or anything like any usual dates and that's exactly why I liked this human in front of me.

“Hey,” I heard a whisper from behind me. None other than, Virat Kohli.

“Where were you?,” I immediately asked.