Solemnly Swear

Alright guys it's finally here, the last installment of Solemnly Swear. I hope you've enjoyed Kara and Lena discovering their love for each other as much as I have. Love you guys, Enjoy. 

Kara and her super squad ran through the darken corridors of Hogwarts, not a single soul living or dead insight. Somewhere in the back of her mind Kara thought it was odd, for Hogwarts to be so completely like this. An ominous feeling crept onto the back of her neck but she shook it off. She would not let anything take Lena away from her. 

"Kara! Where are we going?"

Kara didn't bother looking back as she answered Lex, "One night Reina asked me to show her some of my favorites spots around the castle...there was one spot in particular she seemed to like. That's where she's taken Lena, I just know it."

Alex gasped slightly as she realized where they were headed, "NO, not the astronomy tower."

Kara's heart beat faster, a burning inside took over her, she pushed faster, her hair blowing back like a golden cape as she ran towards Lena's rescue. 

Before the super squad knew it they had reached the entrance to the astronomy tower and of course it was locked. Winn pointed his wand and shouted a spell that busted the door off of it's hinges and the sound of it hitting against the concrete walls was like a war gong, commencing the battle before them with no room to turn back. 

Kara rushed ahead of the others, but she could feel them running close behind her. Pushing into the room she took in the scene before her. Reina with her wand held out before her, a limp Lena floating over the side of the tower. It was as if she was floating in water, her hair flowing back and forth slowly, her head thrown back, her pale skin shining slightly against the moon light. In a sad way she looked beautiful, and that only tore what little restraint Kara had left. She felt a burning behind her eyes and she looked Reina dead on. 

The five of them raised their wands towards Reina hoping to catch her off guard but she was too quick. It was almost as if she waiting for them, she turned her body away from Lena but whatever spell she had casted kept her afloat without Reina's attention. Reina raised her hand and with a small movement of her fingers before the spells could even leave their lips, James and Alex were thrown back, arms and legs tied up with wire from the floor. The three left ducked and moved behind objects to block the paths of her spells. Winn had some how ended up on the other side of the tower, Kara and Lex and remained somewhat close to one another. Peering behind the column Kara was hiding behind, she yelled out to Reina.

"STOP IT REINA! It's over!"

Reina threw back her head and laughed, "Oh Supergirl...it's only just started."

Kara looked over at Lex who was staring daggers into Reina. He went to make a move but Kara shook her head. He looked confused but nodded his head, trusting Kara. She made her way slowly out from behind the pillar, trying with all her might to not focus solely on Lena's floating body behind Reina. 

"Reina please. It's not too late. Give up whatever vendetta you have with the Luthor's."

Reina gripped her wand and twisted it slowly as she bit her lip, a rage barely holding back behind her eyes, " You don't know what they've done."

"You mean your dad," the comment took Reina by surprise and Kara took the opportunity as she still had her attention,"I know all about that Reina. How your dad lost his job at the ministry...I am so sorry about that, I know it must have been hard on you and your family, but you can't do this, hurt innocent people because of what's happened to you."

That didn't have the effect Kara was hoping it would, as lighting came slashing out of Reina's wand in her direction like a whip. Kara dodged and rolled to the side, flipping out her wand and throwing a spell back at Reina.