Chapter 2: Oh no!

I arrived at school and walked into my first period. The bell just rang.

"Ms. Miller you’re late again" "I’m sorry sir"

"Sit" I went and sat in my seat next to my best friend Shay.

"Why are you always late?"

"Today my mum didn't take me till 7:20. I got my car taken away last weekend"

"Why don't you ask Zayn for a ride?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't want to ask him" She noticed a scar on my wrist. I saw she was blinking away tears. She knew about scars too, she was the first person who ever found out. She walked in on me at home when she came for a surprise visit.

"You’re stopping right?"

"Yeah I am I already promised my mum I’m going to stop" She smiled.

"Don't ever do it again" "I’m not going to" About an hour later the bell rang.

"Bye I got to get to second hour" I hugged Shay.

"Text me later okay?"

"Kay" I walked to second hour and saw Zayn. Sadly I don't sit next to him. The teacher moved me because we talk too much. Oh well. I sat in my seat across the room.

"Hey Haven"

"Hi" I waved to my gay friend Russell. I know I said I get picked on and teased, which is true but it doesn't start till third hour. Then usually by fifth I ditch and go home to "cure" my pain. But not anymore. I put my head down on my desk.

Buzz.