Chapter 3: A new beginning

"Haven? Please wake up" I grabbed my phone and dialed her mum.

"Hello?"

"Please come home right now I just found Haven passed out in her room"

"Okay Zayn I need you to call the ambulance"

"Okay" I hung up and dialed 911.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"I just found my girlfriend passed out in her bedroom" I gave them the address and they said they'd be on there way. They arrived at the same time as Haven's mum.

"Please don't leave" I heard her mum say. They took her to the hospital and told us to meet them there.

At the hospital

By now her brother and sister were at the hospital with us. So was Shay. The doctor walked out.

"Mrs. (Y/L/ N)?" She stood up and walked over to the doctor.

"Please tell me she's okay?"

"She's perfectly fine she lost a small amount of blood and should be waking up very soon" I saw relief wash over her face.

"Thank you so much" He walked away.

"She's okay" Her mum sat next to me.

"I'm so sorry you had to walk in on that Zayn"

"How long has this been going on?"

"She stopped a few weeks ago. Someone must've triggered her again"

"She's been doing this? How could I have not seen?"

"The bracelets she wears. She doesn't want anyone to see the scars. Especially not you"

"I could've helped her"

"She was doing fine Zayn. She was stopping because she didn't want you to think she was some kind of monster for harming herself"

"I would've never thought that. I love her"

"That's what I told her she didn't believe me" I got up and walked into the elevator. I got to Haven's floor and walked into her room. She was awake. She looked at me and looked away.

"Please don't think of me differently?"

"Why Haven? Do you know how many people would've been devastated to see you gone?" I said raising my voice a little.

"No one would be hurt. No one cares about me" She yelled back.

"I do Haven-" I said pointing to myself.

"I care about and love you so much. You have no idea how heartbroken i am to have seen that. Why didn't you ever tell me? Where supposed to know everything about each other?"

"I couldn't Zayn if I tell anyone they'll think if me differently. My mum already told me I'm an idiot for harming myself. So did my brother and sister. And Shay thinks I'm gonna be a dumb ass as I get older" I started crying. Zayn came wrapped his arms around me.

"Haven no one thinks badly of you. Everyone loves you and cares about you. Don't do this to yourself please? I don't know what i'd do without you"

"Probably go with Christie or one of the populars" He let go of me.

"Why do you keep pushing me away? I'm trying help and all your doing us pushing me away"

"Maybe I don't want help?"

"But you need it"

"No I don't need help I already said I would stop"

"And that's why we're here?" He looked at me questionably.