Chapter 16: The morning after.

The Next Morning

Zayn's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes and didn't see Haven next to me. My suspicions grew and I got up to check on her. I heard quiet sobs coming from the bathroom.

"Haven?" I asked walking into the bathroom. She was sitting on the edge of the tub fully dressed, crying. I went up and sat next to her worried why she was crying.

"We forgot the condom" She said softly wiping away more tears from her face. I sat up taken back. We did forget it.

"I can't get pregnant," she said sniffling again. "I'm only seventeen years old" She cried.

"Don't they have like a pill or shot or something to prevent it?"

"Yeah before you have sex. Zayn what am I gonna do? I have to talk to my mum" I shook my head.

"Don't tell your mum, then she'll tell your brother and he already wants to kill me if I do something wrong" I pleaded. She shook her head.

"I need to talk to someone I don't wanna be a teen mum"

"Talk to my mum. Please?" I asked not wanting my ass kicked. She sighed and just looked at the floor. I decided to take this chance and go get my mum. I walked into the living room and saw her and Doniya sitting on the couch.

"Mum?" I asked, she turned around and looked at me.

"Yes?"

"I need your help badly" She stood up and followed me to in front of the bathroom door.

"Um...so me and Haven you know...had sex last night" She looked so disappointed in me. "Mum I'm sorry but that's not important, uh...we forgot the condom" She went wide-eyed and pushed open the bathroom door walking in.

Haven's P.O.V.

I heard Zayn and his mum talking outside, then the bathroom door swing open.

"Zayn stay out" She said closing the door and locking it. She sat next to me on the edge of the bathtub.

"Haven?"

"I'm sorry, I'm we were so stupid to forget and I'm sorry I'm gonna be a teen mum and your gonna be a grandma. I'm sorry" I looking up at her crying.

"Look I have a friend who can help, but I'm not gonna take you unless your mum knows, your not my child to take and do all this" I nodded my head and we walked out.

"What's happening?" Zayn asked.

"Take me home please?" He gulped then his head.

After I got home i found my mum in the kitchen.

"Mum?" She looked up from the dishes she was doing. "We have somewhere to be?"

"Where?"

"The doctors?"

"Why?"

I gulped, "Well yesterday when I went to Zayn's uh...we uh....did 'it' and we forgot the condom." She dropped the plate she was washing causing water to splash on her.

"Oh"

"But Tricia said she has a friend who’s a doctor and she can help me. Please take me?" She nodded her head and walked out.

"Let's go" I walked out and got into the car.

"Mum I'm so-"

"Just save it Haven. I've always taught you not to have sex till you know your ready,"

"But mum I was ready that's why I did it"

"You obviously weren't ready that's why we're driving to the doctors having a pregnancy scare" I just fell back into my seat and felt a few tears roll down my cheeks.

"I-I'm sorry mum. I'm sorry I screwed up, I'm sorry were in this situation right now and I'm sorry I forgot the most important thing in the world" I wiped some of my tears away. She put her hand on my shoulder and gave it a light squeeze.

"I'm sorry for raising my voice. I'm just disappointed Haven you've always told how you want to never become a teen mum because you wanna live your teenage years." I sighed.

"I know and that's why I wanna go here so I don't have to be a teen mum. I'm so so so sorry mum and wished none of this happened" She nodded her head and kept driving.

Once we arrived I saw Zayn and his mum. He grabbed my hand and mouth 'Im sorry' I simply shrugged my shoulders not knowing how to react.

We walked in and Tricia asked for the lady.

"Tricia! Nice to see you again" She said giving her a hug. We walked into the room and me and my mum sat in the chairs.

"So tell me if I'm wrong? No condom, your both seventeen and you need the morning after pill-" I stopped her.

"The morning after pill?" I asked confused.

"It's a pill in case you forget the condom, it prevents pregnancy from starting after sexual intercourse" I nodded my head relieved I wouldn't end up seventeen and pregnant.

"So, ill get you a pill and a packet on safe sex" She said walking out of the room. I looked behind me at Zayn and smiled. Both our mums looked at us and then each other.

"You guys aren't off the hook, if this ever happens again you Zayn will be forever in trouble and not allowed to go to Haven's house-" My mum nodded her head.

"You better listen good Haven cause everything she's telling Zayn is going for you as well" I nodded my head and the doctor walked back in.

"Okay so here's the pill and a cup of water" She handed me both and I took the pill. She also handed both me and Zayn the booklet. "Now you two should now about not having sex at a young age, you should save it for when you’re an adult and can support yourselves" We both nodded our heads.

After she finished giving us both a lecture we left. Mid ride home I got a text from Zayn.

"So does this mean no more fun time?" (Zayn’s texts will be bolded)

"No this means always make sure you have a condom on before anything happens."

":) okay good cause I don't think I could've lasted"

"Me neither so what are you doing tomorrow?"

"We'll tonight aren't we going to Michael's birthday at his parents' house?"

"Oh yeah I forgot I have to ask my mum now, after everything that just happened i don't know if I can go anywhere"

"Alright then ill talk to you later. Love you<3"

"Love you too"

I locked my phone and put it in my lap.

"So mum I know everything bad just happened and I-"

"What do you want?" She asked cutting me off.

"Tonight Michael's having a party and I said I'd be going....please please please? I really wanna go I promise nothing will happen" She sighed.

"You know its times like this I'm doubtful of you but, I will give you one chance to earn your trustworthy back. I want you home by 11 and Zayn is only allowed to sleepover with all clothes on" I smiled and reached over to hug her.

"I love you so much mum"

"Yeah I love you too" I smiled and sat back in my seat.