Chapter 8: It's about time

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* Not edited *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Hey Josie mind getting off my boyfriend?" She turned towards me.

"Why not like he's into you?" I nodded my head.

"He's just using you he doesn't give two shits abou-" I threw the drink on her. It got all over her face, clothes, everywhere.

"What the fuck?" She yelled.

"Sorry my hand slipped" She looked at me, then Zayn, then at everyone laughing at her. She scoffed and ran off. Shay came over to me. She gave me a high five.

"Finally I've been waiting" I laughed and walked away. I sat back down in my chair. Zayn followed and sat in his chair. He smiled at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You finally stood up for yourself"

"No my hand slipped" He laughed.

"Sure it did Haven" He grabbed my hand and started making circles with his thumbs.

He looked up so we were looking each other in the eyes, "I love you so much Haven"

"I love you too Zayn" He leaned in and kissed me.

"How do you imagine your future?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I never really thought about it, I just wanna finish school for now"

"Am I in your future?"

"Yeah am I in yours?"

"You've always been" I smiled.

"Your such a romance Zayn"

"I am?" I nodded my head and bit my lip. I looked over at Josie and her friends. They were staring again. I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"Are they staring again?"

"Yup they need to get their eyes checked out" Zayn turned and waved at them, they looked away like they haven't been looking.

"Their wasting there party time staring at us doing nothing" One of my favorite songs came on. I got up and grabbed Zayn's hand.

"Come on please"

"Alright I'm coming" We went to the dance floor and started dancing. We were in the same position as last time, my back facing towards Zayn, his hands on my hips swaying our bodies together, while Josie and her followers watch us. I decided to put on a little show for them. I started grinding on Zayn, making sure they saw his face and how much I was turning him on. He turned me around so I was facing him.