Chapter 19: Don't be afraid

"I'm not really traumatized as much as I'm afraid" Zayn said.

"Afraid of what though?"

"What if it happens again, you said the pill wouldn't work again right?" I nodded my head.

"Yeah but that's kind of like a reminder, for future intimate times it'll be like don't forget unless you want a mini you" he nodded his head.

"I guess yeah but I still feel afraid what if like we're drunk and forget?"

"Haven't we had drunk sex and not forgotten?" He nodded his head.

"Yeah I guess your right" I nodded my head.

"I am right, we weren't even drunk we just forgot" He nodded his head.

"Let's just stop talking about it" He said focusing on the television.

"Alright I love you" I said with a small smile.

"I love you too" He said wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him.

A few hours later

"Haven" I heard Cami say. I opened my eyes and noticed me and Zayn had fallen asleep. I sat up and rubbed my eyes trying to get some sleep away.

"Mum wants you to go with her"

"Where?" I asked staring at her.

"I think to the supermarket? I don't know she said just to wake you up" I sighed.

"Alright tell her ill be there in a minute" She walked out and I woke Zayn up.

"Babe? You gotta go home" He groaned.

"Why?" He asked slightly opening his eyes.

"You can stay but my mum wants me to go with her to the supermarket and I have to get ready for school tomorrow."

"Oh yeah today's Sunday huh?" I nodded my head.

"Alright" He got up and put his shoes on.

"Don't you wanna walk me out?" He asked smiling.

"Why are you afraid of Ricky?" I teased. He nodded his head.

"Yeah I kinda am" I shook my head and we walked to the front door. I stood on my tippy toes and placed my lips on Zayn's.

"Other people are in the house" I heard Ricky say. I turned around and then pushed Zayn out the door.

"I love you" I said kissing him once more before he left.

"Text me later" I said as Zayn started his car. Once he left I walked back inside.

"Mum are you ready?" I asked once I'd fixed myself up.

"I'm coming" I took her car keys and yelled, "I'll be waiting in the car mum"

I walked outside and opened the car taking a seat in the passengers side.

Once my mum came in the car we began driving to the market.

"I love you mum" I said just because.

"What do you want?" I looked at her shocked.

"I don't want anything, I just feel like I don't say it enough I love you as my mother and I want you to know that"

"I love you too" She said putting her hand on my knee and squeezing it.

After a few minutes we arrived at the supermarket.

"What do you need mum?"

"Food for the house, you kids eat everything as soon as I buy it"