Chapter 1

Melek's outfit

                 Melek's outfit.

Have you ever felt as if you were drowning in a sea of bad days and were just waiting for the one day that will bring you a bright light to your life to come? Well that's what Asu felt her entire life, but she went through it and worked hard to get to the day that was today. The day that will take her and her cousin Melek out of the sea of bad and dark days.

Asu and Melek were always together, they grew up as sisters, shared everything together, were the other half to each other. They worked hard together to be better, to have a better life. And today it would come true.

Asu was 19 and Melek was 19 as well only Melek was younger than Asu by 8 months. They were the exact opposites Asu was wilder, crazier, more childish than her cousin. Melek was on the other hand, calm, very well organized and loved everything cleaned and on the right place, she was mature, and was trying to keep everything in check, but she could as well be childish and crazy at times but not as much as Asu. They both loved flowers, Melek loved to read, and Asu loved to write.
Melek wanted to study Art and Design.
Asu wanted to study either Law or Architecture when she was a kid. At the end she decided for law. To be a Lawyer.
And today was the day where this would come true. They were both going to Istanbul to study, to find a job, and to get a better life than their family and home village would give them.

Their sweet dream would come true today.

ꨄꨄꨄ

"Asu wake up!"
"Ugh no." Asu mumbled with a groan to her cousin.
" hadi ablam! Today is the big day." Melek said excitedly.
"Big day?" Asu was confused at first but then it set in she jumped up. "Today is the day!" She excitedly grinned. "Melek we are getting out of here today!"
"Yes!" And they hugged.
"Tamam ablacim, go get dressed I'll wait downstairs, they have been crying all morning." Melek said to her cousin and rolled her eyes at the end of her sentence.
"Sure they were." Asu laughed and made her way to the bathroom ti take a shower.

Melek walked downstairs smiling ear to ear excited for todays leaving to Istanbul, she loved her home town but she knew here she wouldn't be able to go after her dreams.
" günaydın family!" She said to everyone sitting there.
Ahmet and Ayfer Asu's parents, Asu's mother was Melek's aunt because she was Melek's father's sister.
Orhan and Aydan, Melek's father was Orhan and his wife Aydan was Melek's step mother. Her real mom left when Melek was a little girl. Aydan was always nice to Melek and treated her as her own daughter. Aydan however had her own daughter with Orhan, who was also sitting there with them her name is Cansu. Cansu never really was fond of Melek because their father seemed to always care for Melek more. But their father loved them both equally. Cansu as well didn't like Asu much, Asu was always mean to her. 
Then there was Emir, Asu's older brother. He moved to istanbul a year ago for university to be a doctor, he was here to take his sister and cousin there.
Then there was their babane (grandma) Esma Sultan as they all liked to call her. She loved her grandchildren all equally but she always had a softer spot for Asu and Melek since they were always attached to her hip. 
" günaydın tatlım"  greeted Esma sultan giving her granddaughter a kiss to the forehead. Melek kissed her grandmothers cheek and smiled.
" where's my sister this long? We are gonna be starting the drive late and will arrive at mid night with the way she does things."  Emir rolled his eyes while complaining.
"She is coming already don't worry." Melek chuckled at him and Emir smiled at her. He always had a crush on Melek, but he never acted on it  since she was his cousin.
"The queen has come."

Asu's outfit

Asu's outfit.

Announced Asu while she walked into the living room. 
"Huh queen my ass." Muttered Cansu bitterly but nobody heard her. 
"Finally" Emir groaned. 
"Come here my sweet child." Esma called her granddaughter to give her a kiss as well.
Then the entire family hugged, had their breakfast together, and then hugged again said their goodbyes, and with that Asu and Melek got on their way to Istanbul to make all their dreams come true.

—————-
Okay finally the first chapter is out. It took me a long time to publish this because I totally didn't know how to start this book. At first I was so excited about it because I watch a lot of Turkish series, but then when I actually made the cast and intro and all that, I just got a block. But finally it's out and from here I'll be able to write it more often.
Don't hesitate to check out my other two books, I have aTVD related book, then a true story book there as well.

Hope you enjoyed and, until next time bye. 💋