Chapter 5.

Asu and Melek were at work

Asu and Melek were at work. Asu was bored sitting at the reception because there weren't a lot of of people coming.
Melek on the other hand had a lot of work to do cleaning the rooms.

"So did you find out who our hot stranger was?" Ali who was as well as Asu working in the reception asked Asu while they were standing there.
"Yok, No. and I don't think I ever will, nor do I want to. It was a drunkenly made mistake which I don't want to be reminded of, so shut up Ali." Asu said annoyed. She didn't want to think of that night because she regretted it very much.
"Okay if you say so."

Melek was taking the dirty sheets down to the laundry, she step inside the elevator to see her boss, Mert.  He was standing there looking hot as ever. His aura intimidated Melek and she was nervous around him.
"Merhaba." Melek greeted while not looking at the floor.
"Hey." Said Mert back while smirking to his face. He could tell she was nervous. He didn't know tho if it was just with him or she was like that in general.
"How it your day going." He asked her effortlessly.
"Good." She replied shortly.
"Ah."
Melek awkwardly nodded and then asked " yours?"
"Full of papers. The usual." Mert replied while still smirking down at her and she was looking at the floor still.
Suddenly the elevator came to a harsh stop. 
"What happened ?" Melek asked sounding panicked and scared. The elevator was spacious in other peoples eyes, and even Melek wasn't that scared to go inside it when needed, but now it became so small in her eyes. She started breathing heavily, and her eyes were wide.
"Probably some problem, don't worry I'm sure someone will come fix it in a bit." Mert replied to her question, he wasn't scared nor panicked. He sounded calm but obviously annoyed that something like this happened. Well why wouldn't he be calm he was the one with claustrophobia, Melek was.
"Problem? The elevator broke. Haha it's broken. And small. " she was panting, she felt like she couldn't breath.
"Calm down Melek, I'm sure it's nothing big it will be fixed soon." He took his phone out of his pocket to check the signal. And there was none, as he assumed.
"No, no , no " she looked frightened to the bone.
"Wait, do you have claustrophobia?" Mert asked sounding worried for his employer.
"What do you think?" She cried out. Forgetting she was nervous around her boss at all in this situation.
"Calm down. And breath, it will all be fine in a bit, there's a lot of people they will notice, maybe already noticed and will fix it in a minute. Just breath. " he tried to calm her down. Contemplating if he should touch her arm or not, maybe it would make her panicked even more he wasn't sure.
"What if not? What if we stay here, stuck, for the rest of the day. I'm sure I will be dead by then. Because I can't.... I - I c-can't b-breath." She tried to get air into her lungs, touching her chest. Her heart was pounding fast, she was sure he could hear her heartbeat.
"Come here."  He told her and decided to embrace her in a hug, he heard that can make people calm down when in this state.
"Where " she asked looking dumbfounded at him.
"To the roof Melek, where do you think?" He looked at her in disbelief.
"Why are you mad at me? It's all your fault, it's your hotel. You should take more care about your elevators Mert bey."
"Ahhh so you think I have time to be like walking around the halls checking if my elevators are working properly? Or what do you exactly want me to do."  He asked rhetorically, annoyed with the girl beside him.
" bilmiyorum, (idk) I never had a hotel I don't know how it works." She said annoyed. Not caring at all it's her boss she is talking to.
She for a bit stopped panicking and forgetting a bit about her situation because of their bickering.
"Melek come here I'll hug you." He said nonchalantly.
"What?" She asked him in disbelief, thinking she heard him wrong.
"I'll hug you, I heard that helps" he rolled his eyes at her.
"Yok, hahah, yok, hayır.(no)"  she laughed hysterically at him. It was out of panicking and frustration she didn't even know what to do with herself. She laughed.
"Ay allah ya, what are you laughing at kiz.?(girl) " he looked at her like at a crazy woman.
"Hug? Hug will help me? I'm dying here, I can't breath how will a hug help me stay alive?!"
He rolled his eyes at her again and abruptly pulled her into his arms. She at first was trying to push him away, but he didn't budge, and when she slightly relaxed into his touch, she felt herself calming down while he rubbed her back trying to sooth her.
"That's it, close you eyes, and breath, try to imagine a place, a peaceful and happy place, I don't know maybe ocean, beach. Try to focus on something peaceful." He whispered into her ear.  She closed her eyes, and imagined a garden full of beautiful flowers, a fresh wind and a peaceful atmosphere.
He felt her relaxing into his touch and felt smug with himself that he managed to calm her down.
"What do you see?" He asked quietly trying not to scare her away.
"A garden, full of flowers, beautiful fresh flowers." She smiled against his chest her eyes still closed. 
"Very nice. Keep that image in your head."
They stood there for what felt like eternity for him, he wasn't much of a hugging person, but he just wanted her to calm down. He breathed in her fresh coconuts/vanilla, scent. While her every breath was filled with his expensive cologne. He smelled nice, she thought.

They stood there in comfortable silence, when suddenly the elevator doors opened.
"Allah allah!!!" Asu's high pitched tone was heard while a deep male voice, old male voice, was heard saying "Mert? What is this?" It was Mert's father. Ihsan Akman.
Melek opened her eyes quickly abd jumped out of Mert's arms quickly.
Mert looked annoyed and Melek was wide eyed. Shocked.
"Will someone explain this to me!" Ihsan whisper/yelled.
"Melek, tatlim, are you alright ?" Asu asked worried for her cousin.
Asu was called upstairs to bring a replacement room card to someone, when she was met with Ihsan in front of the elevator.
"I'm - im okay now. Let's go." Melek said quietly, not daring to look at her big boss nor Mert. Melek walked out of the elevator with Asu. As did Mert and was trying to walk past his father who stopped him.
"What are you trying to do now? Having an affair with a housekeeper ? "
"Affair? " he looked annoyed at his father. And rolled his eyes. "My love life is none of your bussines babam, I can do whatever I want." He told his father coldly. And walked past him to go to his office his father following behind.

"Are you sure you are okay?" Asu asked Melek, they were standing beside the counter in the lunch room Melek was drinking water.
"I'm okay now, I just need a minute." 

They stayed for a bit there, and then got back to work, they just had like an hour left and their shift would be done.

Asu was at the reception when Melek came to her.
"I'm ready to go, are you?" She asked Asu
"Yes, just a moment I need to wait for Ali to come back from the bathroom and we can go." 
They waited there for a few minutes when someone approached the reception.
"Hello, can we get a room.?" Said a deep male voice.
Asu turned around putting in her fake smile. But when she turned around her smile dropped instantly.
She was shocked to see the face of the man that gave her her first kiss. Her hot stranger was standing in front of her, with a woman who looked like a model from a magazine.
"You?"
"You?"
They both said at the same time.
"Well, isn't the world just small?" the man smirked at her, looking deep into her eyes.

ꨄꨄꨄ

So in case anyone wonders, Melek's outfit that I show at the beginning of every chapter are outfits she comes to work with but then she changes into her uniform. Asu stays in her clothes that's why she dresses more formal. 

This is Melek's uniform.