Chapter 6.

"Well, isn't the world just small?"

Asu didn't know what to do at this moment, she felt ashamed with herself for this situation.
"It sure is." She choked out.
He couldn't stop smirking and looking at her. She was even prettier in the daylight.
"Well, you said you want room?" She asked just to change the subject. He nodded while still smirking. Luckily for her, Ali came.
"Great, Ali here will help you with that. İyi akşamlar" (Have a good evening)
She smiled trying to look calm but inside she was burning. She was about to turn around and walk away, when he interrupted her.
" Bir dakka (wait a minute)" she froze, slowly turning around with a fake smile, a smile that looked painful to look at.
"Yes?"
He looked at her, smiled, checked her name tag and said "nice seeing you.... Again." He smirked.
She took a deep breath loosing her composure "can't say the same." She muttered under her breath already turning around with an eye roll. He chuckled to himself because he heard her.
She went to the changing room took her purse and left as quickly as possible, Melek following close behind her.

"Who was that? You two seemed to know each other ?" The girl that was with the hit stranger asked him after they arrived to their room.
"None of your business, now come here." He grabbed her and kissed her harshly.
It might seem they are a couple, but truth is, he just uses her for the bedroom. He was never for relationships. Always only found a woman to spend the night with.

ꨄꨄꨄ

"Asu tell me! Is that him? The one you kissed? Because I didn't see him back then it was too dark for my eyes." Melek asked Asu for the hundredth time since they left the hotel, now they were already home walking inside.
"Ever yea, and he has a girlfriend, I kissed a taken man." She looked at the verge of a breakdown.
"Wow."
"Yah wow, but did you see him? Allahim he is so cute, çok. " Asu said to Melek who rolled her eyes.
"Allah Allah. I'm gonna get a heart attack today."
"Yah about that, what was that with Mert bey?"
"I was on my way to the laundry room and I used the elevator because it isn't that small and it would be quick and I didn't want to walk w all the sheets. And he was inside and we were just standing there, and then outta nowhere it stopped, the elevator stopped." Melek explained to her cousin, she signed and continued " and I was panicking I felt my attack approaching but Mert bey helped me calm down, he made me imagine a peaceful place and it helped. "
"And ?"
"And that's it, then it started working again and you were there."
"It seemed very intense." Asu shrugged.
"Well it wasn't it was nothing, everyone would do that if they saw me in that state." Melek tried to reason with her own mind, because truth be told,babe felt the intensity of his touch very well.

After their talk they both took a shower and went to bed.