Chapter 2.

It's been over a month  that Asu and Melek arrived to Istanbul to their small apartment that they shared

It's been over a month that Asu and Melek arrived to Istanbul to their small apartment that they shared. They got cozy in their rooms and all found a job and had already started a week ago. They worked in a hotel, it was a very popular and famous hotel in turkey. Melek was a housekeeper there, and Asu was on the reception. They worked and were going to school as well to finish their studies and find a better job for themselves. Everyone started somehow right? School was going well and so was their job, they managed to balance those two together. They were working weekends full time twice a month and once a month they had a free weekend, in the week they were attending to their lessons which didn't hold them all day since it was a university they mostly had homeworks and projects. That took them from morning to the afternoon and after they were done with lessons they went to their shift at the hotel. It was hard but they were handling it.

" Günaydın people!" Asu cheered upon arriving into the changing room at the hotel.
"Good morning " Melek smiled at everyone. everyone greeted them back and they changed to their working clothes. And went to get their job done.

"Are you excited for the free weekend girl?!" Ali, their coworker asked them when they were on lunch.
"Yes, I'm exhausted, I still have to finish my art project tho." Said Melek.
"I'm excited, and I have all my work done, which means I will enjoy my free weekend." Asu said excited. "I'm going to party, and you two are coming with me."
"Definitely not." Said Melek at the same time Ali said "Of course!"
"Ufff Melek ya, why are you so boring? We need to live a little."
"But we as well need to get through school and work so we can pay our rent Asu." Melek scolded her cousin.
"Whatever, we are going and that's the end of discussion."
Melek sighed in defeat and Ali chuckled at Asu's craziness.

After they ate their lunch they went back to work.
Melek was tidying a room and was done and went out the door when she bumped into a hard chest. She looked up and her eyes widened.
"Omg I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention I'm sorry-.." she started but was cut off.
"Calm down its fine." Chuckled the man.
She smiled sheepishly. The thing is this man wasn't just anybody. It was the owners son. Mert Akman. He was practically her boss since his father wasn't really coming to the hotel that often.
"I should go I have a lot of work." She said and tried to walk past but he didn't let her.
"Wait ..." he looked at her, his face showed that he was trying to remember her name.
"Melek." She said awkwardly fiddling with her fingers.
"Melek. Have a nice a day." He smirked at her and walked away.
Melek stood there frozen on the spot, it was nothing but she felt sparks run through the air when she bumped into him.

Asu was at the reception when a young man with a young woman on his arm approached the table most likely wanting to sign into a hotel room.
"Hello, we would like to get a room please." Said the young man smiling at her.
"May I have your name please ?" Asu asked politely smiling just because it was her duty.
"Serkan Saraçhan." He said. Slightly smirking at Asu. The girl was very pretty and looked confident. He liked that.
"Thank you, your card please." He handed her his credit card. Still smirking at her. She made a little eye contact with him, and the girl on the boy's arm noticed that and said "Can you hurry? Are you always so slow at your job?" She said cockily and slightly annoyed.
"Oh sorry, I was just too busy with your boyfriend flirting with me with his eyes." Asu sent her a fake smile. She was blunt, Serkan thought. After that the girl just rolled her eyes trying to hide her embarrassment and stayed quiet.
When Asu was done signing them in she handed them the room card with a smile.
"Anything else?" She asked.
"That's all for now, thank you .." the man said smirking looking at her tag reading her name "Miss Asu." And with that he left with the girl in his arm to their room.
Asu rolled her eyes at the man's behaviour. She was used to these kind of situation happening. People were very aware of her beauty.
She continued her work.

After their shift was done they said bye to everyone and went home together. 

"I'm exhausted." Asu said and jumped on to the couch.
"Yah you are exhausted when you all day do nothing just write things into a computer." Melek rolled her eyes playfully. She didn't mean it bad, she liked her job because she likes to clean stuff. And it wasn't like these hotel rooms were dirty, after all it was a classy hotel where only rich people came.
"Well it's not my fault that you could every day take a nap on one of those beds there but you never do, honestly if I was you I would." Asu said and they both chuckled.
They both took showers changed to pjs and went to sleep. They will definitely sleep in tomorrow.