Chapter 3.

"Melek, seriously, you can get this project done when we get home

"Melek, seriously, you can get this project done when we get home. Or even tomorrow. You have time." Asu was trying to persuade Melek to go to the club with her.
"Asu I don't want to rush it I want to take my time with it, which means I have to make more time to make it." She tried to reason with her crazy cousin.
"Melek, I never want anything from you, this is the first time I want something.- " she got cut of by Melek saying " you always want something!"
"- this is the first time and last I'm asking if you something." She continued despite her cousins comment. " lütfen ablam, we won't stay long, just for an hour or two" she gave her puppy dog eyes that always worked on Melek.
"Uffff ya tamam. But, we are staying, two hours maximum. No more." Melek said sternly.
"Iiiiiii evet, yess okay." She jumped up excitedly. "We need outfits."

They went to Melek's room to find an outfit for her."
"Okay what do we have here." Asu was grinning ear to ear, she loved doing make overs. Melek on the other hand didn't like this kind of stuff.
"I'll just wear that brown dress, nothing to special it's just a club after all." Melek waved it off.
"You can't be serious." Asu look wide eyed at her. "Brown dress? This brown dress?" She holded said brown dress up to her. " do you want people to think you are a mother of four kids?" Asu asked her seriously.
"Uffff okay then what should I wear? " she asked her sounding bored.
"Remember the one time Ayesha our neighbour , was supposed to get married, but never actually did because he left her with some bar singer?" Asu asked her.
"Ummm yes I remember."
"Well remember how we went shopping and we got you dress but you never got to wear it?"
"Oh"
"Yes, that dress was bomb. You are wearing that today, where is it." She dived in to her closet to fin the white dress she was talking about.
"Here it is."

Asu instructed Melek to go shower and she will meanwhile choose her own dress.
Asu decided for a black long sleeved dress.
They both took turns to take a shower and do their routines and now Asu was doing Melek's make up. She chose for her just light amount of it since Melek never did her make up and she was pretty even without it.
"Done." Asu smiled in admiration.
"I hope I don't look like a clown." Melek said frowned and turned to look in the mirror. When she saw herself she couldn't help but smile, she admits that she looked very pretty at that moment.
"Gorgeous." Said Asu kissing her cousins top of the head.
"Thanks." Melek smiled.
"Now your turn go dress up." Melek said and asu jumped up in excitement. She loved getting ready and pretty."
She went to her room out the dress on quickly did a little make up, she wasn't using a lot either.
"Tadaaaa" she came out showing it to her cousin.
" a true queen." Melek said amused.
"Shut up" Asu giggled.

They took a taxi to Ali's place so they can all get to the club together

"Ooooo girls you look perfect." Ali complimented them while kissing their cheeks.
"Thank you handsome." Asu said smiling.
"Thank u Ali you look good as well." Said Melek
"Melek, you are like a new person looking like this." Ali said playfully.
They sat down for a bit had tea, before they got to go to the club.
It was already dark outside when they arrived to the club.
"Wow." Melek said in awe. They all chuckled and went to the bar to get drinks.

They were already a bit tipsy, since nor Asu nor Melek were in any contact with alcohol. Just now.
They were dancing and even Melek was enjoying it.

Melek was at the bar with Ali and Asu was dancing whit some guy that came behind her. She was dancing with him her back was facing him. She was drunk and in right mind she would never let a man touch her like this. It was a shame. But she wasn't even paying attention it.
He turned her to face him. The man was very hot, and very cute. Asu liked this type of looking guys, he had dirty blond short hair, a little stubble. He was dressed in a white shirt, black jeans, and a black bomber jacket. 'He is hot', she thought.
The man was looking at her with lust in his eyes, she was very pretty. He was mesmerized by her. His eyes fall down to her lips, and she picked up on that action. But before she had a chance to do anything his lips were on hers and they were making out on the middle of the dance floor.
She wanted to push him away at first, but then she got lost in him, she loved the way his lips felt on hers. He then broke the kiss, and started kissing her jaw, neck, collar bone. He was sucking on a spit on her neck but she wasn't aware of that. It would leave a mark there.
They were kissing again, and out of nowhere someone yanked her away from him, he groaned in annoyance at the intruder.
Melek was looking for her cousin just to find her making out with a stranger, she was shocked at her cousins action, she had to stop it. So she yanked her away from him, the man glared at Melek for interrupting them. Asu on the other hand was dizzy from the interaction and her mind was a little foggy. She have never kissed anyone before. Maybe some little kisses on the lips in elementary school but never like this.
She looked at him one last time and he smirked at her with a wink.
Then Melek dragged her out of the club Ali soon following them.
"What the actual hell were you thinking? Who was that man?" Melek yelled at her cousin who was still in shock.
"I.. I-" she couldn't find the words she needed, she forgot the entire alphabet at this point.
"Let's just go you will talk to her tomorrow, you see she is completely out of her mind right now. Said Ali and they all sat into a taxi and drove home.

When Melek and Asu arrived to their apartment Melek was still disappointed in Asu's behaviour, where in Asu's mind was only one thing, specifically one person. She didn't even know his name. But she felt everything and anything when he was holding her.
"I'll let you go sleep now, but get ready for tomorrow you have a lot of explaining to do." Melek said sternly to her cousin who just nodded wordlessly at her.

They both were too exhausted and drunk to go and take shower so they will leave it for tomorrow. They just went to their rooms changed to their pjs and went off to sleep.
One thinking of the other day at the hotel.
Other thinking about the mystery stranger from tonight.