Chapter 7.

Melek

Melek. Asu

The next day Melek didn't go to work in the morning because she had to meet with her art teacher while Asu was at work.

She was saving some files when someone came to the reception.
She looked up to see her hot stranger.
"Oh hello." He smirked at her. She should've thought she would see him today, he had a room for a night after all.
"Hello. How can I help you." She wasn't bothering with a smile, her expression was cold.
"Sign out."
"Okay." She started typing into the computer "you room card please." He gave her the card and she typed the number of the room into the computer and there she saw his name. She though finally she will know his name at least.
Ozan Karaçay. That was his name. She shook her head to clear her head of thoughts and signed him out. " can I have your credit card please." She said while giving him a paper with the price. He never stopped smirking at her and gave her the card. She did what she had to and returned it to him.
"Anything else?" She asked politely.
"Well, there would be something." He smirked at her looking straight to her eyes, he leaned on the counter closer to her face. She hummed in question. "Your number." He said and was amused when he saw her face change to a face of confusion.
"Pardon?" She asked thinking she heard him wrong.
"You heard me, your number. Phone number."
"I'm sorry but I don't think I'm comfortable giving my phone number to strangers. " she smiled sarcastically at him.
"I think we are past the stranger phase, because if I remember correctly, you were very comfortable giving me your mouth. " he said nonchalantly as if it wasn't a shame. "Is that from me ?" He asked slightly touching her exposed neck where a yellowish/purplish mark was slowly fading. She froze for a second but then regained her composure right away and smacked his hand away.
"Listen, I wanted to act professionally since this is my job and I didn't want to get fired for kicking our hotels visitor's ass, but if you want to bring this up, I'm not gonna act nice. So please get out of my face before I start screaming that you here were harassing me physically. And trust me I'm a good actor." She rambled threateningly with a cold and disgusted expression on her face.
He didn't seem fazed by her threat he only looked at her with a wide grin on his face.
"Tamam, if you don't want to give me your number I'm sure I can get it other way. iyi günler, Asu." He smirked at her while saying her name so delicately tasting it on his tongue. (have a good day.)

With that he turned around and left before she could say a word.

Melek came back to work and she sees Asu's face expression and knows right away that something was bothering her.
"What happened ? Are you alright ?"
"No I'm not, this ... this person is infuriating, who does he think he is ? " Asu rambled right away, Melek looked confused at her because she didn't know what she was talking about.
"Who?"
"Him." Asu said expecting Melek to know. Which she didn't.
"Who -?" Melek was cut of by Ali coming to them saying - " Ozan Karaçay."
"Who is Ozan Karaçay?" Melek look annoyed with the two at this point.
"The man she kissed." He almost yelled and Asu slapped his arm hard "Ayy sus yaa shut up. Go take a gramophone and yell it for the entire turkey to hear." She said sarcastically.
"His name is Ozan? Karaçay ?" Melek asked.
"Yes and he is annoying as hell."
"That doesn't matter coz he is cute, plus he's son of one of the most powerful people in Istanbul."
Asu rolled her eyes at that.
"Wait- Karaçay...." Melek mumbled quietly to herself trying to remember something. "Ayyyy allah yaaa, Karaçay,  as in Cihan Karaçay? Karaçay holding ?" Melek wanted Ali to confirm for her.
"Evet" 
Melek was shocked and slightly smiling.
"Why are u smiling ? Do you know them or ?" Asu sounded annoyed. She was annoyed since her talk with him. Annoyed with the fact that she couldn't stop thinking about him.
"Well, the reason my teacher called me today, was because someone really liked my last paining I made and they chose it to buy it. There was this presentation to a very well known people with my class's paintings, to sell for a charity, and almost all of them liked mine the most." Melek was smiling while explaining this to them. " but this one man over topped everyone's proposal, and bought it. I'm gonna meet him tomorrow. And this someone is Cihan Karaçay." 
" gerçekten?" (Really?) Asu asked with tears in her eyes. She felt so proud of her cousin.
"Evet, when I heard it I was shocked and I just cried. It's an amazing feeling." They were smiling there when Mert joined them.
"Selam, how are you guys doing today?"
"Very good boss." Said Ali looking like as if he was in army and his general came.
"Amazing. " Asu almost squeals  she was so happy for her cousin. Her bad mood from her talk with Ozan gone.
"What's got you so happy Asu ?" Mert looked amused at her. He got to know that Asu is a very friendly person and isn't as shy as Melek.
"Nothing ." Said Melek quickly suddenly feeling nervous.
"It's not nothing." Asu glared at Melek and then continued "Melek's painting was chosen to be sold for some charity. Everyone loved it the most!" Asu was smiling ear to ear while Melek rolled her eyes playfully.
"Oh, I see. Well congratulations Melek I'm happy for you." Mert said with a genuine smile.
" teşekkür ederim Mert bey." (Thank you) Melek shyly smoked while saying.
"Well I'll see you guys, now I gotta get back to papers." Mert chuckled. He liked when he could talk to his employees.
"I'll go change bye." Melek said to the two when Mert left.
She left to change and Ali turned to Asu.
"Now tell me, what happened with you and Ozan bey?"
"Nothing, he came in the morning signing out and asked for my number. And I said no that I'm not comfortable doing that, but he brought up the kiss, and I explodedBut don't worry I didn't make a scene. And then he said he will get it somehow else" Asu explain to Ali .
"Allah Allah." Ali covered his mouth with his hands. Asu nodded.

They got back to work after that. 

" iyi günler" said a male voice. Asu looked up to see a man, she thought she remembered him from somewhere but couldn't put her finger on it.
"Hello how can I help you?" Asu sweetly asked.
"I'm here to see Mert Akman."
"Ah, tamam I'll let him know, What's your name ?"
"Serkan Saracçhan."
Asu nodded and called Mert.
She told him he had a visitor and his name and Mert said to send him up.
"You can go. Do you know where his office is?" She asked he smiled, and even tho he knew where it is he said "no please could you show me?"
"Sure let me get one of the curriers." She tried to find one but it seemed none of them were downstairs , she sighed defeatedly and turned to Ali "Ali please can you come here for a bit I will show  this sir Merts bey office" Asu said.
"Thank you" said Serkan with a smile.
Asu just smiled back and walked towards the elevator Serkan following behind her.
"You go to the second floor and there you will turned the corner to right and at the end of the hall will be Mert's bey office. There will also be an assistant who will help you." Asu explained smiling, she didn't want to go upstairs.
"I hoped you would take me there all the way." He smirked slightly.
" kusura bakma (sorry) but I have to get back to the reception."  She said politely declining.
"Okay then. Next time." She chuckled and let him go inside the elevator.
"What is with everyone smirking at me today. Ufff ya." She huffed while waking back to the reception.