𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗩𝗜𝗜-𝗗𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗕𝗮𝗿𝗯𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗮

At the break of dawn in Port Royal, Will bursts into James's office at Fort Charles, brandishing a sword and a boarding axe

At the break of dawn in Port Royal, Will bursts into James's office at Fort Charles, brandishing a sword and a boarding axe. "They've taken them! Elizabeth has been taken!" The Governor, James, Gilette, and a few men from the royal navy are gathered around a large map, supported by a chair due to its size, and they all turn their attention to Will.

"We are already aware of the situation, Mister Turner," James responds, and the Governor interjects with obvious anger, "Don't you think you're forgetting someone, Mister Turner? They didn't just take Elizabeth, they took Eve as well!" Will doesn't pay much attention to their remarks and continues speaking, "We must hunt down the pirates and save them!"

Governor Swann addresses Will, clearly concerned like everyone else. "Where do you suggest we start? If you have any information regarding my daughters, share it! If anyone does, please tell me!" Will remains silent, and Murtogg suddenly remembers something, giving them all a glimmer of hope. "Jack Sparrow mentioned the Black Pearl in his cell last night."

"We can interrogate him about the whereabouts of the ship. Perhaps he can lead us to it," Will suggests, but the Governor is skeptical. "That pirate attempted to kill one of my daughters. We can never trust anything he says!" Will proposes an alternative, "Then maybe we can strike a bargain-" However, James disagrees this time. "No. The pirates who attacked this fort left Sparrow locked up in his cell. Hence, he is not their ally and has no value to us. We will determine their most likely course and launch a search mission that aligns with the tide."

Enraged, Will slams the boarding axe into the desk, piercing through the map. "That's not good enough! Elizabeth's life is at stake!" James swiftly reacts, placing a strong arm across Will's back and forcefully guiding him toward the door. "Mister Turner, this is not the time for impulsive actions," he says, lowering his voice to add, "Do not make the mistake of thinking you're the only one here who cares for Elizabeth."

───❆✵ ·· ✵❆───

Over on the Black Pearl Elizabeth and Eve are sitting in Barbossa's cabin, in complete silence until Elizabeth brings up their conversation from the night before. ''You do know that I still think that you have a crush on him even though you don't want to admit it?''

Eve sighs in annoyance at the topic and doesn't even look over to her when she speaks. ''As I already said it's not possible. I've only known him for around 2 days even though the word 'know' might be too much.''

''I've heard of it though. Someone once told me they started having a crush on someone the first time they saw them even though they didn't know the person that well, just like you right now. Or how else would you explain you blushing every time you're close to him and not to forget that time you stared at him for a couple of minutes before he asked me for a couple of minutes to propose to me. So yes you definitely have a crush on him'' Elizabeth says to her, finding it amusing and well knowing that it's true.