𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜𝗫-𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗮𝘆

As Eve enters the section of the cave where Elizabeth is, she spots a scuffle between two individuals, presumably Will and Elizabeth, atop a towering heap of coins

As Eve enters the section of the cave where Elizabeth is, she spots a scuffle between two individuals, presumably Will and Elizabeth, atop a towering heap of coins. She tries to approach them discreetly, but her progress is halted by someone blocking her way. Assuming it to be a pirate, she instinctively drives her elbow into the person's stomach, only to realize that it's Jack.

"You again? Why did you follow me?" she questions, slightly annoyed. Jack, still recovering from the blow, shakes his head and denies any allegiance with Barbossa. "No, I'm here to rescue the two of you. Now come with me." He pulls Eve away from the scene and leads her deeper into the cave through a side tunnel. From their vantage point, they can observe everything happening, but they remain hidden unless someone looks closely.

Jack and Eve watch as Will seizes a large shield and propels both himself and Elizabeth forward. They ride down the mountain of coins on the opposite side, slide through a narrow opening, and behind them, a cascade of loose coins tumbles down, sealing the entrance. Eve rushes back to the sealed entrance to greet them, but their reunion is interrupted by approaching footsteps. Jack quickly guides them away, saying, "This way!"

The quartet ascends a dark crevasse that leads them out onto the island's surface. Will assists Eve by holding her hand. "I'm glad we arrived in time," he says, to which Eve promptly responds, "To be honest, you were a bit late." Jack interjects, "The trick isn't getting here, it's getting away." Just as he finishes speaking, the sound of pirate shouts grows nearer, prompting them to resume their frantic escape through the rocky terrain, with their pursuers hot on their heels.

Suddenly, Jack comes to a halt, and Elizabeth yells at him, urging him to keep moving. However, he states his intention to stay behind and confront the pirates, causing Will and Eve to pause and look back at him. Will protests, but Jack pays no heed and instructs them on where to go. "Go to the opposite end of the island and signal the ship. I'll keep them busy. When you've led the kind of life that I have, there are debts that must be paid. Maybe I can balance the scales a little." Will hesitates for a moment but eventually nods, and they continue their escape, leaving Jack behind.