feelings

It's the next day. You haven't left the cops house. You were exhausted from last night.
You wake up and see yourself wearing an extremely oversized shirt.

must be his.

You look over to your side and see they're not there. You sit up straight and look around the room. You climb out of bed and find your underwear to put on. You leave the room and see he's not home. There's a note on the coffee table.

"went out to the gym. gotta be my figure somehow ;)
make yourself at home
<3"

how sweet..

You smile at the heart he left on the note. You only met him yesterday but you're already somehow in love. You sit on the couch and watch (show of your choice).
2 hours pass and they arrive from the gym.

"You're still here, great." he says with a smile.
"Yup! You did say to make myself at home." You say.
"Yes I did."
"How was your work out session?"
"It was good as always."

They sit down next to you. You begin to blush. You like being around him now. He moves the shirt, covering a mark you haven't noticed until now.

A hickey.

"Since when did you leave a hickey?" you say surprised.
He chuckles.
"Don't worry about it. It's just a mark to remind you how good you made me feel."

good to know..

They lean in and kiss you. You gasp in surprise. He smiles from your reaction then looks over at the tv to watch.

"I love you." you blurt out.

He looks at you.

"I love you too."