back to the main character

TW: MENTIONS OF ASSAULT

"Who are you?" You attempt to yell at them.

They turn around. You both make direct eye contact. You try to identify them and then your head gets covered with a sack.

You gasp as you get grabbed. Your hands get tied up tightly, your wrists beginning to bruise. You get thrown in a vehicle. You try to scream for help but you get hit in the head with a hard metal object.

You black out.

You soon wake up. Your head hurts from the metal object hitting your head. You start to become conscious. You find yourself tied up to a chair, blindfolded and something around your mouth to prevent you from screaming. Tears start to form in your eyes.

Your blindfold gets roughly removed. You look up and see the person you saw earlier.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" you muffled.

He laugh.

"I want nothing from you but that boyfriend of yours."

what?

"I don't know if they told you anything about me but let me introduce myself. My name is Jack and I was your boyfriend's old lover."

You sit in silence.

"What does that have to do anything with me?" You muffle.

He takes off the cloth covering your mouth.

"What does that have to do with me?"

"Well I need you to lure him into my trap so I can kidnap him myself."

"Good luck with that!"

He looks at you sternly.

"W-Why do you want to kidnap them anyway?"

"I'm not telling you anything. You know you were better unconscious.."

You look up at him.

"Do it"

"What.."

He chuckles and covers your mouth and nose with a white cloth. You try to resist but black out.