MY POWERFUL RETURN MWUAHAHAHA

cop's pov :3

A few days have past since last chapter and the cop is in their office, doing some paperwork.

He continues typing on his computer.

doing paperwork is so boring...

He was halfway done with his paperwork. But he couldn't stand typing another paragraph. Their break time rolls around and they decide to stay in their office and just browse on their phone. They open up the app, TikTok.

They go to one of the their videos on their page and decide to look at the comments.

The video nearly has 15k views. Well it is reasonable if you actually look at the video. The cop is a very fine individual.

The comments went wild. Calling him daddy and other stuff. The cop never hesitated to reply with flirtatious comments. Thankfully y/n doesn't know about TikTok. Otherwise they'll go crazy about what he posts and what he replied with.

A few minutes pass and the cop stops browsing on his phone and decides to just think. Yup, just think.

"Never knew being a cop could be so boring sometimes.." They groan. Suddenly y/n glides into their thoughts. He starts having thoughts about y/n. Not just lovey dovey thoughts, sexual thoughts.

They stand up to lock their office door and they walk back to sit back down on their chair. They slowly slide their hand on top of their clothed bulge. They begin to unbuckle their belt, trying to prevent as much noise. He then brings out his huge member. It's hard, so it's bringing out all of its inches. He reaches down to his right drawer and puts lotion on his hand. He starts to jerk slowly, still thinking about y/n. They begin to think about him and y/n's moments in bed. All the moaning, the heavy breathing, and all the groans. He starts jerking faster, his breathing starts getting heavy too. He continues jerking faster and faster. He soon meets his edge, almost cumming. They breathe heavily as they jerk, their heart rate increasing too. A few seconds after, they cum. They groan as they do.

He quickly cleans up and then there's a knock at the door.

"Sir are you done with the paperwork? Boss needs them asap."
"Not yet, just give me a couple minutes!"

i'm not even close to done..

They chuckle.