the encounter

Cop's POV.

It's the afternoon and the large cop is returning home. He doesn't have to worry about being kidnapped due to their size and being strong. Though, they do feel they're being followed..

Minutes pass and the cop is still walking. The sky darkens through the minutes and leaving less people on the streets. The cop then recognizes a familiar face.

His ex lover. ( y/n's kidnapper but he don't know that yet uwu )

The cop is silent while Jack has a sly smile on his face.

"Long time no see." Says Jack.

Last time the cop and Jack had seen each other was the night they broke up. Jack was a toxic lover. They broke up due to the toxicity of the relationship. They always had arguments, day and night. Jack would always be mean and say hurtful things to the cop if they weren't home in 10 minutes after his shift. What hurt the most to the cop was bringing up his parents.

The cops parents weren't very supportive of the cop after coming out. They sent the cop to a conversion camp, living the cop traumatized. He hated his parents.

"What do you want?" Said the cop, sternly.
"Oh I was just in the neighborhood and I happen to notice you."
"Well here I am but I have to go."
"Aw, what's the rush?"
"None of your business." He said and continued walking.

"It's not like Y/N is at home waiting for you." Jack said. The cop stopped in his tracks and quickly came to Jack, grabbing him by his collar.

"How do you know about them..?" Said the cop.

Jack laughed and made a small signal. Soon a group of 6 six tried to hit the cop in the legs and cover his head with a bag. The cop tried to fight his way out of it. He punched at least 3 people, including Jack. They failed to kidnap the cop. Quickly, the cop tazes one of the failed kidnappers, carries them and rushes to the nearest police station.

As they rush, they hear Jack yell "YOU IDIOTS!"