cumslut

He turns off the Tv immediately and reaches over to kiss you. He continues kissing you and then gets on top off you. You blush hard as they do.

He slowly starts to remove pieces of your clothes. You try to help him but moves your hand away every time you try. He wants full control over this moment. Once he finishes stripping you unclothed, he unbuttons his shirt. He takes it off, revealing their big white body. You bite your lip.

Then he begins to carry you to the bedroom. Once you both enter you notice hand and ankle chains connected to the pillars of the bed.

did he plan this?

He throws you on the bed and immediately chains you up. He starts to  take off his pants and boxers. After he's done, he starts to get on top of you. The size of his dick will always surprise you. I mean come on.. it's 11 inches.

He starts to insert his member into you. You softly moan as it enters. The begin to thrust slowly. You whimper for more.

"Why the whimpering baby?~" He says in a sexy voice.
"I-I want more from you.." you stutter.
"Beg for it."

He fastens up his pace only by a little bit. You pant softly, but it's still not enough. You try to make them thrust faster by you moving your hips faster on their dick.

"Not so fast." He says as he quickly pulls out of you.
"How badly do you want it?" He says with a smirk.

"So bad."

"Is that so, darling?"

He enters in you deeply and roughly. They begin to thrust in you fast and hard. You moan loudly from how hard he's thrusting. You throw your head back with satisfaction. You can hear how heavily he's breathing.
He likes it a lot.

He starts to thrust deeper and faster in you. It's so hard and big that your moans turn into screams in pleasure. You start to grip on the chains you're connected to. Your moans arouse him a lot, he wants to go faster and deeper. But he chooses not to because he doesn't want to hurt you. They continue to thrust in you.

He groans in pleasure. They thrust a little faster. You can tell he's close. You are too. You're holding back so you can cum with him. After a few seconds he groans loudly and cums. You begin to cum to. He pulls out of you and pants heavily. You start to pant heavily aswell.

"My little cumslut." He says as you smirks.