Its time for a game

The avengers were all sat, drinking beer or something stronger. There was quiet chatter, but not much going on so Tony came up with an idea.

"Hey, who what's to play Truth or Dare?"
Everyone agreed so they began to play.

"I'll ask first cause it was my idea. Umm Steve Truth or Dare?" Tony spoke.
"Dare."
"I dare you to kiss Natasha." Steve rolled his eyes and went over to Nat.
"This isn't the first time." Natasha said smiling.
Steve and Natasha made out as everyone whooped.

Steve pulled back, looking like a right mess.
"Ok, Bucky truth or dare?"
"Uhh I'll go with truth." Bucky really couldn't be bothered to deal with a dare.
Steve asked something he had been wondering for a while but was too scared to ask.
"Ok, Bucky, have you ever questioned your sexuality."
Bucky froze. He didn't know what to say. He hadn't told anyone he was bi. He was scared they wouldn't accept him, as he took a while to accept himself. Bucky knew he would eventually have to come out at some point, so why not this perfect time.

"Well, yes. I'm actually bi." The room went silent. No one was expecting a man from the 1940's to be bi that's for sure.
"Oh, I uh didn't realise. Well I support you 100%." Steve said awkwardly.
"Yeah we all do." They all agreed.
Bucky gave a small smile, happy that he didn't have to worry about hiding another secret and that everyone supported him too.

"Ok, my turn. Umm Clint, truth or dare?"
"Dare, off course."
"I dare you to tell the person next to you a secret." Clint turned to Nat, and whispered a secret. Bucky realised it was a bad idea as Natasha probably already knew.
"Ok..."

After Bucky had his go, he zoned out, he was really tired and he couldn't be asked to pay attention anymore.

Until he heard his name again.
"Hmm yeah?"
Natasha spoke again.
"Truth or dare?"
"Oh, um dare." He didn't want to reveal anymore.
"Uhh, I dare you to sleep in Sam's bed for a whole week." Natasha smiled, sneakily. She hoped this would make them get closer and get to know each other slightly.
"What!" What!" They both shouted at the same time.
"No, I am not doing that, not what him." Bucky felt a bit hurt by his words, but he wasn't showing that.
"Please Natasha, why?"
"You can back out."
"No" they both said, out of way too much pride.

"Well I thinks that's enough for today." Steve said, getting up.

Everyone agreed and made there way to their rooms. 

Well, Bucky's plan to avoid Sam was not going very well.

Bucky went to his to get dressed and then dragged himself to Sam's room.

"Hi, sorry. I really don't want to do this but Natasha will stab me down with a knife if I don't so."
"It's fine, Bucky don't worry."

Bucky got on the edge. He tried to distance himself as much as he could.
"You, uh don't need to be right on the edge."
Bucky responded by scooting backwards, a tiny bit.
Sam sighed but just drifted off to sleep.

Bucky tried to stay awake but failed. He fell asleep but then awoke from a awful nightmare. He looked around to see Sam was still asleep. He let out a sigh of relief, he didn't want Sam to know.

He went down in to the kitchen and made a coffee. He was still trying to catch his breath. He tried to ignore it, but failed. He felt his chest tighten so much more and grabbed on to the side of the table. He couldn't breathe at all. He felt the world spin around him as he collapsed on to the floor.