5 - Training

"I'm not going to argue with you about this!" She hurried toward the door.

He grabbed her arm.

"The hell it won't!"

"Leave me." She pulled free of the grip and hurried on.

“Don't you dare leave me here. He grabbed her again and brought her to his chest. “Don't walk away from me.

"Give me a good reason."

- Because I love you. I always loved it. He clamped his mouth over hers, snatched her into his arms, and fell into bed with her.

“This looks really good. - Hank said. “Really smooth.

Chris frowned down, then rolled over.

'Yes. I don't think we're as rusty as I thought. It will be an easy thing.

Tell that to her fluttering heart.

Scarlett could barely breathe.

Every surface of her skin felt like it was on fire.

She clutched at the lapel of her satin robe, as if her life depended on it. The sound and lighting tests gave her precious time to piece together heated thoughts of Chris's body pressing hers into the mattress.

- Lets do this. Hank pointed to their places. “Ready on set.

Chris took off his clothes. Scarlett's eyes had a mind of their own and automatically dropped to Chris's ass.

God in heaven! She was betting that ass cheeks were as hard as the rest of her body. His fingers itched with desire to touch and squeeze you. She tore her gaze away, but made the mistake of looking in Hank's direction. The director struggled with a smile.

Had she been that obvious? She forced her attention back to what it should. With trembling hands, she dropped her robe and laid it at her feet.