8 - Mine

He heard the stairs creak. Seconds later, the door opened.

Chris felt his breath hitch as Scarlett entered.

God, she was beautiful!

She shot him a look out of the corner of her eye and her cheeks flushed. She hugged the robe closed to her throat, sinking into the chair Barbara had just vacated. he could only
imagine what was going through her head.

“Obviously…Obviously, now you realize I'm not Barbara. - she said.

“I knew you weren't Barbara the second I looked into her eyes.

Her gaze slid to his.

- But you...

“It happened because I knew it was you, Scarlett, not because I thought you were Barbara. “Just looking at her made him hard. No surprise in that, except for the fact that he was wearing a robe and nothing else. There wasn't much he could do to disguise her… condition.

Scarlett's fingers sank into the arms of the chair as she looked at him deeply. Her robe parted, revealing her shapely thighs and legs. He thought of how they had curled around him, capturing him. He swallowed hard. His cock was fully erect now.

- I do not understand. - she said.

Barbara threw up her hands.

“You two are the stupidest people I've ever met. I'm going to take a nap.

“I meant it, Barbara,” Chris said to her back. — that ends this movie. We need to call our people.

“I'll take care of it after my nap. She swayed in the hallway, muttering curses that Chris thought best left alone.

Alone with Scarlett, embarrassment enveloped them like a wool blanket in August.

So far, her gaze hadn't left her face, nor his hers. He didn't know if he should be grateful that she hadn't noticed the erection marring her robe or if he was… offended. He might as well tuck it between his thighs without drawing attention
for that, so he peered into the light of day. However, he willed her lips to curve into a smile, pursuing his path, wrapping her fingers around his cock and stroking it. He was more than tempted to go to her, but the fear of seeing her slink off to the far corner kept him still.

She even clutched the robe at her throat as she unconsciously stunned him with her long, shapely legs.

“Have you and my sister ever…

- Never. he replied quickly.

“Why did you do this today?

"I could ask you the same question."

The beginnings of a smile lit up his green eyes.

“But I asked first.

Chris smiled.

“You did too. Would you believe me if I said I wanted to do this from the minute we met?

Her gaze dropped to his hip. Instead of blushing and shifting her focus to something else, she stared for several heartbeats before raising her gaze to his. A thousand questions danced across her face. He didn't blame her for not believing him. Perhaps Barbara was right and that he had been a fool. No more.

“I'm in love with you, Scarlett. I've always been.

Her lips parted. She struggled for an answer, but the words didn't come. Fear gripped him. What if she didn't feel the same way? Why would she feel? He adored her from afar, as ridiculous as that was. Not once in all that time had he ever made any kind of claim. Chris swore he had done it to protect her from the spotlight. Now he realized he was nothing but a coward. He didn't speak because he was afraid she would reject him. He was still scared.

"Scarlett... Please... say something," he begged in a strangled whisper.

A knock on the door stopped her from responding.

- In between.

Nikki, the assistant director, pushed open the door.

“Hank would like to get some close-ups of the last scene.

Chris dropped his head. How the hell was he supposed to walk to set with a hard cock?

“We'll be there in a minute. “Maybe he could get to his trailer, crash one, and…hell, he'd use Barbara's bathroom. He would never do that if he could get caught.

That would be the gossip of the century.

He squeezed the robe tightly. It was an insignificant defense.

Scarlett jumped to her feet at the same time.

“You…you can't leave it like this.

"I was going to..." He felt heat in his cheeks.

She shook her head.

"No," she whispered. "Leave me."

She walked slowly towards him. He watched, fascinated as she knelt before him and pushed her robe away. Her penis sprang free.

“You are the most handsome man I have ever seen. Her words caressed him like the air teasing her head.

Running his hands on either side of her crotch, his thumbs stroking her balls. He held his breath as he watched her lick her lips. He settled into the seat behind him.

— Uhuh —. She held her ass in her hands and held it in place. - Mine.

A moan tore from his throat as his tongue swirled around the tip of his cock. She teased him mercilessly, slamming his cock from underneath, digging through the wet slit at the tip, then pulling him deep into her mouth.

How many times had he wanted, dreamed of this moment? Too much to last a long time. He grabbed a handful of her long, blond hair and yanked her up.

“Your mouth tastes like heaven, honey, but I need to feel your body glued to mine as I make love to you. I need you to come with me.

Scarlett smiled and wrapped her tongue around it once more, before lying down on the floor in front of him. She looked like a golden sacrifice promised to him, thighs spread, robe open beneath her, arms waving at him. Her heart hurt as much as her body. He knelt before her, trailing his hands along her silky skin.
She sighed and lifted her hips toward him.

“Make me come, Chris. Make my dream come true.

He looked at her clit, red, he danced his fingers over it. Scarlett sighed, then rolled onto all fours. Chris didn't need a second invitation.

Member in her hand guided him to her wet pussy, delving into the heat of her channel. He froze, struggling to control himself to give her what they had both wanted. His fingers walked around her, catching the prize there. Scarlett writhed against him, taking control of the action. He let her writhe in abandon as her pussy walls caressed him. Built-in tension. She twitched around her cock and he thrust hard.

Scarlett arched her back.

“Oh God, stronger. I'm almost go...

Vaginal juices flowed through them. Chris penetrated harder, deeper, bringing them to climax. He glued her fingers to her hips, pulling her tightly against him as the orgasm tore through him. Panting, they remained like that until another knock on the door shattered the moment.

"I said we're leaving." - he fired.

Scarlet laughed.

- Again? So soon?” she whispered.

He gave her an affectionate pat on her ass.

“Let's at least get through these close-ups before the thing gets up again.

He cradled her in his arms. She looked happy, happy. Was it really? Or was it the aftereffect of sex? Then she landed her lips on his, her tongue exploring him, kissing him as if he'd never been kissed before.