11 - End

Chris lifted Scarlett off her lap, then turned off the limo's television, then pulled her pants up.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?"

Scarlett pulled her dress down.

"I would be if I could find my panties."

He found her where he dumped her on the opposite bench.

“There, which is not what I meant. Your life will be an open book. You will be constantly chased. You could lose your job. I never wanted to expose you to this... Nightmare.

"So it was better while we lived in misery without each other?" Scarlett pulled on her panties.

“For me, this was the biggest nightmare.

- Well, it was definitely not my dream either. Smiling, she knelt beside him. “Now, let's show them that true love is everything.

Chris reveled in the sparkle in her green eyes. He had to be the luckiest man in the world. All the fame and fortune wasn't as precious as finally having the love of his life.

“We still have all the lost time to make up for it.

Scarlett laughed.

“At the rate we're going… Just try to behave yourself during the movie. He reached for the doorknob as the limo stopped.

-Which? Want to ruin my fun? We have to film the public restroom scene tomorrow.
We could practice tonight.

She traced the curve of his chin with her finger.

“I think the audience had enough for one night.

- It is not enough. He kissed her quickly, then opened the door. The tide of reporters stretched out before them. "To the fire."

He got out of the limo, then reached out to Scarlett in order to help her up. Flashes shot around them trying to capture every moment. And for the first time since success had fallen at his feet, he didn't feel like a prison. How could you, when your life was on your side? He would never be alone again.

"Is there a marriage in the future?" “A reporter stuck the microphone in their faces.

Chris and Scarlett wrapped their arms around each other's waists.

- Certainly. - they said together. Then they kissed for the cameras, ending any remaining speculation.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎ END ▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎