6 - Now it's for real

Chris went to his brand. She found hers, trying to focus on her face rather than anything below her waist. He glanced at her. She noticed a flash of something in his electric blue eyes.

"Camera," Hank called. “And…action.

"I'm not going to argue with you about this!" She clenched her fists and ran for the door.

He grabbed his forearm.

"The hell it won't!"

His fingers were warm against her skin.

- Let me go. she replied breathlessly, yanking him free and hurried on.

“Don't you dare leave me here. He grabbed her arm once more and turned her against his chest. His fingers spread through the tangle of hair.

He took a breath.

- Do not leave me.

She held his gaze.

"Give me a good reason."

- Because I love you. I always loved it. He slid his mouth over hers.

Scarlett couldn't help but open her lips to him as a small moan left her.

Chris broke the kiss and looked at her with his fingers running through her honey-blond hair.

Suddenly, he snatched her into his arms, carried her to the bed, then fell into the sheets with her.

Nestled on top of her, he ran his fingers over her face. His eyes fixed on her face, his lips pausing. His own ajar as if to kiss her.

Scarlett felt her lips invite him to do so. A harsh groan tore from his throat as he moved to the crook of her neck.

A sigh stole her breath. A tiny sound came from her as she arched her neck for more attention. With it, his cock came to life. He steadied himself, hard and long against her groin. Scarlett felt it pulse as if it had a life of its own. She shifted, trying to pull him to her belly. Instead, the head fell over her clit.

Shock waves of pleasure and anticipation rippled through her. She was dimly aware of a grunt of protest. One big hand cupped her ass trying to move her away, the other turned her attention to a nipple.

Shamefully, she leaned into him with a lament. When she did, his cock slid into the entrance to her pussy.

- This is what you want? he growled at her.

Scarlett struggled to breathe, to force some coherent thought beyond the fire that consumed her in pain. They shouldn't be doing this. It wasn't right. Cameras were rolling. There were people around. There was not?

She didn't feel anything anymore. Reality was just Chris and his cock throbbing millimeters from where she desperately craved him.

He curved his hand around her chest. She closed her eyes on a gasp as his tongue traced wet circles around her nipple. The hand on her ass slipped between them. She felt him take his cock to pull it away.

She anchored with her legs and lifted her hips.

- No, please. I've wanted this for so long. I…Ahhh…” She sank into ecstasy as he moved the head of his cock over her clit.

Scarlett squeezed his shoulders as she tensed against him. She was about to come and quickly.

He pointed farther down. Her protest died before she could utter it as he shoved it inside. His thumb worked between them as he rocked her to the bed. With each dive, she swore she grew stronger, bigger, if that were possible, now taking her clit with him with every stroke. The orgasm gripped her like sweet heat. He grabbed her to him, nipping at the curve of her neck as he moaned with his ejaculation.

Panting, their gazes met. He dropped a kiss to her lips. “Cut!” Hank announced.

-Excellent job! Scene One. Loved it!

Horror overcame ecstasy. What the hell had they just done?