9 - Shower

Another damn knock drove them away.

- Let's go people. Please? - Nikki asked. - Hank will eat my ass.

They quickly put on their robes, and Chris opened the door.

- Nikki, sorry. We didn't want to put you in danger.

She glanced at them both. Her eyes widened as she backed up the steps. She knew. She knew what had happened. Chris wasn't going to give her a chance to speculate.

He and Barbara had worked with Nikki on a couple of movies. She was one of those - who knew - about their true relationship. She couldn't think Barbara was cheating on John.

He took her elbow and pulled her.

- Nikki this is Scarlett, Barbara's sister. - he said softly.

“Barbara is in there,” Scarlett added. - and very, very pregnant.

Charm lit up her features. She seemed to struggle between running in and wishing Barbara luck.
and her boss's orders.

- Later. - Chris said, directing her to the set. - She is sleeping.

Nikki nodded and smiled back. What started out as a giggle erupted into laughter.

- Ah... You two are very, very, very wicked today, aren't you? Now I know what really made the scene boil! She ran her gaze from side to side. -Do not worry. Your secret is safe with me,” she whispered then hurried forward. At the door, she turned again. - This is so cool! I just can't believe it!

Scarlett could certainly echo that. She must have mentally pinched herself a thousand times to make sure she wasn't dreaming. Now, they would move the scene slowly into close-ups, the words from the script had new meaning. Chris wasn't acting when he said,-Why... I love you. I always loved it.

Hearing it over and over made her want to cry with joy. Each caress for the camera contained yet another affirmation. They got into bed, their bodies glued together. Only they knew the secret that her cock was rigid and thrust deep into her. Nikki could have
suspicious, especially when they had to move to different camera angles, but she kept any suspicion close to her heart, not allowing even a smile.

Finally, Hank was satisfied with all the footage and said he was fine for the day. But Chris and Scarlett were far from satisfied, nailed to the set, making love in silence while the crew watched in oblivion, had brought them to a fever pitch, but the orgasm was beyond their reach. As things stood, they could barely move without revealing everything. Definitely a dilemma.

Chris winked.

- Hank, while we're in the mood, we'd like to finish the shower scene. Do we have time?

- We don't have the soap yet, but we could do the main sequence and tomorrow's close-ups... When the mood is there... -
The mood was more than present.

Nikki called for silence on set. Hank waited a moment, then said, “Action.

- I had forgotten how wonderful it could be. -Scarlett said in her character. - We wasted so many years. - Another parallel to your own situation.

- Then we'll have to make up for lost time. Wrap your legs around my waist and hold on tight.

- Where are we?

- Just do it.

"I love the animal in you, dear," she said with a laugh.

He rose to his knees, taking her with him. The angle propelled him deeper inside. Scarlett closed her eyes on a sigh. The man was gloriously huge.

-Is that all?-He grabbed her ass and fiddled with her.

She sighed and he got to his feet. Each step pierced straight to her core as he led her to the bathroom set. It was going to be a complicated maneuver. The large shower was surrounded by glass at the front, and tiles on the other three sides. Scarlett's character had to open the door. They got in, opened the jet, but at some point, the cameras would need to be there.

She prayed Hank would decide on the outside scenes first. Once satiated, she and Chris could do close-ups without the glass.

When she held the door, Chris's lips caught hers. His attacks against hers, erasing all thoughts. In a part of her mind, she heard the click.

He crossed the bulkhead, then leaned against the tiles.

The chill on her back took her breath away. Eyes wide, she tried to break the kiss. Chris wouldn't leave her. She was his.

Scarlett grabbed the taps and twisted them. The blast of cold water forced him to his feet.

Scarlett laughed.

- You think it's funny, right?

- Hilarious!

-What about this?-She ​​bent to the tile and pumped into her core, keeping her clit close to him.

As her eyes closed in ecstasy, Scarlett was dimly aware of the camera lurking and capturing every piece of bodies.

Her nipples, hard, brushing against the flat layer of hair on Chris' chest. Long fingers gripped her ass forcing her to move in rhythm with him,and all she could do was grab onto those massive shoulders and take over the fuck he was giving her.

- Tell me how you're feeling. - he ordered.

Scarlett had a hard time distinguishing if it was Chris or the character.

"W…Wonderful," she replied breathlessly.

- That's... No... What... I... I mean. He stabbed her hard and deeply as he punctuated each word. -Tell me. I want to hear the words. I need to hear them.

She was close to coming, on the verge of exploding.

- I love you. I... love... Aaaahh.

Like an animal in heat, he growled low as he came along with her. They breathed heavily while the camera still worked. She felt Chris go limp, so he gently lifted her to her feet. His legs were like rubber. He wrapped his arms around her and let the water from the hot spray wash over them as they exchanged post-act caresses and kisses.

Scarlett rested her head on Nick's chest.

- I love you. I always loved it.

He lifted her chin over the crook of her finger.

- Really?

- Very sincerely. But how do we stay? What are we going to do about... This?

- Let's fix this. I will not be without you ever again.

- Oh...

He kissed her then, slow and sweet.

- Cut! - Hank yelled.

They sealed their kiss and accepted the robes Nikki handed them.

- Amazing! Wonderful stuff! - Hank acted like he was a kid at Christmas. - Great improvisation! It works perfectly for the story!

But would it work in real life?

- That's all for today, boys. See you on opening night.

Scarlett and Chris slipped their feet into slippers and walked slowly towards the trailers. They took a break in Barbara.

“Theres no better time than the present to start this, dear,” he said. Then, in front of everyone roaming the set, he pulled her close and kissed her.

Scarlett swore she heard gasps. This would definitely air long before the premiere. It would be a big boost for the movie if Barbara and Chris were seen doing one in a melee.

He crossed his fingers with hers.

- Let's go to my trailer. I have some phone calls to make.