4

{No Pov}
"WAKE UP BAK-" Mina starts to yell before making a big pause at the door of Bakugou's room.

{Mina's Pov}
"WAKE UP BAK-" I shout as I bust through his door. I take a harsh pause when I see him cuddling in between Kaminari and Kirishima. I about had a heart attack. Have they tamed the beast? "Babe what's tak-" Sero pauses while walking in. "I ship it" He says making me giggle a bit. "Your such a dork" I say walking out of Bakugou's dorm with my hand in Sero's.

{Bakugou's Pov}
I knew she ran in here I just didn't wanna get up. I didn't sleep very well last night. It's Saturday as well so Kirishima and Kaminari won't be up until about 12 pm. I slowly get up trying not to wake up Kaminari and Kirishima which is a success. I make my way to the bathroom to make a few cuts in my wrist then I clean up and wrap up then head to the common area.

In the common area the only people in there are Sero, Mina, Jirou, Momo, Deku, Todoroki and Shoji. "Good morning Bakubae!" Mina says jumping off the couch and hugging me. I give a slight yelp as she grabs onto my wrist that I just cut and everyone's attention goes to me. Great just what I need. "Whats wrong?" Mina asks letting go of my wrist. "T-there just s-sore from t-training" I stutter out. "Lemme see" She says while trying to pull up my sleeve. "NO!" I shout as I pull away my arm. The whole common area went silent. "Kacchan what's going on with you?" I hear Deku say from behind me. I turn around and run over grabbing his hand and dragging him to his dorm.

"Kacchan what's wrong with you?" He says sitting on his bed. "I-I c-can't h-handle i-it a-anymore" I manage to get out. "Can't handle what Kacchan" He says standing up and hugging me. As soon as his arms go around me tears start to stream down my cheeks. "H-how did y-you s-stop them?" I ask trough my tears. "Stop what?" He questions. "The v-voices" I cry out. His eyes widen as I speak because he knows exactly what I was talking about. "Give me your wrist" He demands and slowly grabs my wrist. I flinch a bit at his touch but then I calm down.

As he starts to unwrap my wrist. "Kacchan why?" He asks with tears in his eyes. "Because I'm useless and nobody would care if I killed myself" I whisper looking down at the floor. "I care" He says wrapping my wrist again. "When was the last time you did it?" He asks looking me in the eyes. "This m-morning" I stutter. Deku just gives a small upset sigh as he holds onto my hands. "Does anyone else know?" Deku asks. "Kirishima and Denki" I say. "At least someone knew" He sighs. "I want you to stop" He adds. I nod and watch as he lets go of my hand. "Go to your dorm and rest today ok?" He smiles. I nod then walk out into my dorm.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I started running out of ideas-

I really don't wanna have to end this series super early but I might have to of I can't figure out what to do on the next chapter. Don't hate me if I do end up ending the series. Anyways I think that's it for now. BYEEEE! Just 600 words.