30

~Previously~
"Uhm... Todoroki can I talk to you privately" I say quietly. "Sure" He says then stands up. I stand up then we walk outside.

{Midoryia's Pov}
Once me and Todoroki get outside I lean against the wall. "Whats up Midoryia?" Todoroki questioned. Without thinking I pin Todoroki to the wall. "M-Midoryia" He stutters then starts mumbling. Damn he talks to much. I kiss him to get him to shut up. He bangs on the door and whines trying to get me off of him.

{Todoroki's Pov}
I-I c-can't p-push him off. I bang on the door and whine as his hand goes up my shirt. He bites my lip hard getting me to open my mouth so he could slip his tounge in. Tears flow down my face as he continues.

{Aizawa's Pov}
Who is banging on the door? Wait aren't Todoroki and Deku our there? I might as well just go check. I stand up and walk to the front door and open it to see Deku kissing a crying Todoroki. I push Midoryia off of Todoroki and tie him up then hold onto Todoroki as he hugs and cries into my shoulder.  "I want you to go get Bakugou and Kaminari then I want you to stay inside with Mic" I whisper in his ear. He just nods and runs inside. A few minutes later Bakugou and Kaminari run outside.

{Todoroki's Pov}
I run inside and tell Bakugou and Kaminari that Mr. Aizawa needed them then I go over and hug Present Mic. "What happened Sho?" Monoma questioned. "D-Deku" I stutter then bury my head back into Present Mic's shoulder soaking his shirt with my tears.

{No Pov}
A few minutes later Aizawa, Bakugou, and Kaminari walk back into the house. Todoroki sees them and jumps up and hugs Kaminari. "Dont worry we took care of him" Kaminari whispered in Todoroki's ear hugging him back.

{Aizawa's Pov}
That's some real love right there. I walk over and hug Mic and kiss him on the cheek. "Dorky ass kids" I smile.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

There was so much tea involved in this! Anyways lemme know what you thought of dis UvU

Bye love yall next chapter out soon!