29

~Previously~
Todoroki sat on the couch and held Bakugou in his lap with Kaminari by his side. "DAD!" Bella screams running into the house. "Bella oh my God your ok!" Bakugou yells running and hugging Bella. "H-help" Bella stutters. "Whats going on Bell" Bakugou questioned. "H-he's t-trying to k-kidnap m-me" She stuttered again. "Wh-" Bakugou began before he runs in...

{No Pov}
"Wh-" Bakugou began before he runs in. "GET BACK HERE KID!" Kirishima yells running into the house. "Kiri!?" Bakugou questions. "Heh B-Bakugou I can e-explain" Kirishima stuttered. "Todoroki and Kaminari!?" Kirishima laughed nervously. "Get the fuck out" Bakugou said. "W-what?" Kirishima stuttered. "Get.The.Fuck.Out" Bakugou repeated. "B-babe" Kirishima stuttered again. "NOW!" Bakugou yelled making everyone jump at the sudden actions. "Fine" Kirishima stomped out. "WHERE THE HELL IS LIAM!?" Bakugou screamed. Todoroki hugged Bakugou trying to calm him down.

"He's at work" Bella said quietly. "Baby your shaking you need to calm down" Todoroki whispered. Bakugou let go of Todoroki and went over to cuddle Kaminari who was sitting on his phone. "Alright Bella tell me what happened" Todoroki said. "Who are you?" Bella asked looking at Todoroki. "First of all ouch you can't even remember you own father second of all I missed you two" Todoroki smiled. Bella's eyes widened as she hugged Todoroki. "You've grown up so much" Todoroki laughed.

After Bella explained what happened with Kirishima they all sat down and continued with their day. "I need some wine" Mina blurted out. "Oh shut up" Sero smiled.

{Midoryia's Pov}
I need to talk to Todoroki. I don't know how to tell him though. Imma just go for it. "Uhm... Todoroki can I talk to you privately" I say quietly. "Sure" He says then stands up. I stand up then we walk outside.

《Tbc》

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Cliffhanger UnU anyways next one will be awkwarddddddddddddd anyways byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Love yall!