I don't wanna end it yet... just bare with me i dont wanna end it yet...

Bakugou: h-hey babes

Todoroki: yes love?

Kaminari: what's up?

Bakugou: I just wanted to say that I couldn't handle therapy today...

Kaminari: what happened?

Bakugou: my therapist is Kirishima

Todoroki: did he hurt you!?

Bakugou: he tried to

Todoroki: I'm going to murder him! 🙃

Bakugou: Sho don't

Kaminari: I agree with him Sho

Todoroki: whatever

Bakugou: I'll see you guys when I get home...

Todoroki: alright babe we'll talk when you get here

Kaminari: yea

Bakugou: alright bye

Kaminari: Bye

Todoroki: Bye

{Bakugou's Pov}
The drive home was slow I got stuck in a shit load of traffic. Now that I'm home I'm ready to go in. Once I get inside I slowly walk to the bedroom where Kami and Todoroki are. "I'm home" I say quietly climbing onto the bed in between Kami and Sho. They both wrapped their arms around me and cuddled me.

Out of nowhere I start balling my eyes out. "Baby whats wrong?" Todoroki questioned. "I-I d-dont k-know" I stutter. Kami then lays his head down to where is face is in my neck. I can feel the heat from his breath on the back of my neck which causes me to shiver. "Baby don't cry" Kaminari whispers against my neck. I give a small sigh and wipe my face. "Where ya goin Sho?" I ask as Todoroki gets up. "They need me to come into work" He replied putting on his apron. He's a cook at the hero café. "Ok" I say then turn twords Kaminari. Todoroki walks out leaving me and Kami in the bed.

"Kami" I say quietly. He gives a small nod against my neck to show that he is listening. "Wanna watch a movie?" I ask. Kami gives another small nod then sits up kissing my neck before hand. "What movie?" I ask scrolling through them. "You choose" He replies. I nod and press on a random movie. As the movie starts to play I slowly look over at Kaminari.

{No Pov}
Kaminari looked at Bakugou and started to slowly kiss him. The Ash Blonde kisses back almost immediately and wraps his arms around Kaminari's neck. The Electric Blonde starts to gently kiss the Ash Blonde's neck earning small moans from the smaller male. "Kami!" Bakugou shouts as Kaminari bites his neck. "Sorry baby" Kaminari laughs looking at the new hickeys he had just left. "What?" The Ash Blonde asked confused. "I left a mark" Kaminari said pointing at the hickeys he left on the Ash Blonde's neck. "I hate you" Bakugou frowned. "No you don't!" Kaminari whines wrapping his arms around his husband's neck. "Whatever" Bakugou smiled then started to suck on Kaminari's neck leaving him several hickeys.

"H-hey!" Kaminari blushed. "Hello" Bakugou smirked. Kaminari layed his head on Bakugou's shoulder and wrapped his legs around his waist and started to slowly fall asleep. "I love you Kami" Bakugou whispers kissing Kaminari's cheek.

A few hours later the front door opens. "Katsuki" Momoma says walking into Bakugou, Kaminari, and Todoroki's bedroom. "Whats up?" Bakugou asks looking up from his phone. "Wait are you crying?" Bakugou questions laying Kaminari next to him then getting up and running over to Monoma. "Whats wrong?" Bakugou whispers. "Shinsou hasn't responded to me in a week and he hasn't been home" Monoma says through small sobs. "Give me five minutes Mono go sit on the bed" Bakugou says ripping his phone out of his pocket. Monoma goes and sits on the end of the bed and watches Bakugou.