10

{Bakugou's Pov}
"Kiri" I say walking into the bedroom. I feel years start to fall down my face at the view. "Get out" I say. "Both of you" I add. "Babe listen" Kirishima say. "No now get the fuck out" I demand. "I didn't do anything" He says covering Todoroki. "GET THE FUCK OUT AND DONT COME BACK!" I scream. Kaminari then runs in to see what's going on. "Kirishima" He whimpers. I hug Kaminari tightly as he cries into my shoulder.

"Now I'm not going to say it again pack your shit and leave and never talk to me or Kaminari again you cheating dumbass" I say pointing to the door. "B-but" He says. "No buts just get the fuck out I'm done talking to you" I whisper.

Once Kirishima and Todoroki leave I sit with Kaminari on the bed and we put in a movie and cuddle. "This is shitty after the whole Deku thing" Kaminari says. "Don't bring up Deku please" I whimper. "Oh I'm sorry love" He says kissing my forehead. "Its ok" I say cuddling into his chest and falling asleep.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

It was short but it was there lol!

Anyways lemme explain a bit.

So Deku had died in the villian attack and Bakugou has a small bit of ptsd from it. It doesn't do much damage because it's just a small amount of it. But anyways as time went on Kirishima had been pretty distant and he would leave and come back late then he would be really protective over his phone. So when Bakugou walked in on Kirishima and Todoroki he finally knew what was going on and the way that he acted was because of his small bit of ptsd.

Anyways I hope that summed it up for yall. Bye!