14

{Bakugou's Pov}
Me and Kami talked about it when Todoroki went to the bathroom. We made a whole plan on how we were going to get Todoroki to be our boyfriend. It seems to have worked. Todoroki has really changed. He's a bit of a pervert but you know it's alright.

"Babe" Todoroki says snapping me back to reality. I look up to see Todoroki hovering over me. "Whats up Sho?" I smile. "Nothin just wanted to see how my Baby was doin" He says sitting on the floor next to me. "We're doing fine" I say putting my head in his lap. "What do you mean we're?" He questioned.

Shit! I forgot to tell them that I was Trans...

"Dont get mad ok?" I say sitting up. He just nods and leans forwards. "Im pregnant" I say looking down and tearing up and bit. Todoroki just smiled and pulled me into his lap. "I love you baby and I'm happy that I'm gonna be a dad!" He says then kissing my cheek. "You and Kami" I smile. "Yea!" He excites.

{Kaminari's Pov}
He's pregnant! Omg! I can't believe it! Hahaha! I have never been so happy in my life.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Anyways thats it for this chapter.....

I didn't think it would turn out like this tbh but it did. Anyways I love yall and the next chapter will be out soon! Bye!