23 {go reads?)

This takes place a few years later. Kaminari and Todoroki both died in a big villian attack. Bella has left Bakugou and stopped talking to him. Anyways lets start...

{Bakugou's Pov}
I can't take it anymore...

I slowly start to drag the blade across my wrist. "Deku's gone, Todoroki's gone, Kaminari's gone, Bella's gone, Kiri's gone, Jirou and Momo are gone. I have nothing left" I cry bringing the blade across my wrist once more. It's been a while since I've done this I almost forgot how good it felt. As I continue I hear the front door open. I quickly clean myself up and run to the room to see who walked in. "K-kiri, Shinsou, Monoma" I stutter falling to the floor in tears. Kirishima runs over and pulls me off the floor into a tight hug.

"Listen I'm sorry for how I treated you in the past ok" He says kissing my cheek. "Its ok Kiri I forgive you" I smile slightly. "Good" He smiles. "Me and Shin wanted to come check on you and Kiri decided to join" Monoma explained. "Thats alright I'm glad he's here" I say. "I stopped being a villian" Kirishima says out of the blue. "Thats amazing Kiri" I smile and hug him tightly. "I missed you Bakugou" Kirishima says wrapping his arms around my waist. "I missed you to" I admit.

"Babe I'm hungry" Monoma whines to Shinsou. "There's food in the kitchen if you want some I'm so used to cooking for a family sometimes I make more then needed" I say. "Oh thanks Bakugou you a life savior!" Monoma smiles then runs to the kitchen. "Kiri, Shinsou you two hungry?" I ask calmly. Both of them shake their heads and smile. "Kat you ok?" Kiri asks looking at me. I nod and look him right in the eyes. "Maybe we could start over" I whisper. "What do you mean start over?" He questions. I look back up and him and quickly kiss him then look back down. "Ohhhhhhhhh" He drags then kisses my cheek.

"That was adorable!!!" Monoma squeals as he walks out of the kitchen. "S-shut up!" I stutter out of embarrassment.

Maybe this won't be as bad as I thought...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hehehe this was so cute! The little turn at the end I bet none of yall expected that! Anyways imma get the next part out soon also go and read my other story...

It's turning out really good so far! Anyway that's all i have to say. Love yall! Bye!