31

{No Pov}
Everyone had stayed the night at Bakugou's house. "KATSUKI!" Mitsuki yells running into Bakugou's house. "OLD HAG WHAT THE HELL?!" Bakugou yelled back. "GET THE FUCK OVER HERE" Mitsuki screams. "WHATEVER YOU OLD ASS HAG" Bakugou yells walking over and hugging Mitsuki. "I love you brat" She smiles. "Same here OLD hag" Bakugou smiled back.

"What the hell was that!?" Kaminari questioned. "Haha loves this is my mother" Bakugou laughed at his husband's. "Did you say loves?" Mitsuki questioned. "Ah yes mom I am married to these two lovely lookin men" Bakugou smiles hugging Todoroki and Kaminari. "And your the bottom?" She smirks. "He sure is" Todoroki smirks. "Of course he is" Mitsuki laughs.

Mitsuki then pulls out her phone and plays a song. "Omg no way mom!" Bakugou laughs at the song. 'Training Wheels' By Melanie Martinez. "Your favorite" Mitsuki laughs. "Hell yea!" Bakugou shouts.

They spent the night partying and singing.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Training Wheels is my favorite lol and as I wrote that part it actually came on in my Playlist so I died of laughter! Anyways the next chapter will be out soon make sure to go and read my other stories!!! But thats all I have to say bye love yall!!!