Alfea College For Fairies

The next day the fairies attened their first lesson one of which Blaire was excited to start.

"Good morning everyone, as usual it befalls me to kick off the school year, now for those of you who haven't met me yet I am Professor Whizgiz." The short professor said as he hopped on his table. "Your teacher of Metamorphosis or as I prefer to call it the art of changing the way you look!" He said turning into Miss Griselda shocking the class, but they all cheered for his transformation anyway.

"Oh Well that's nothing by years end you will do better than that." He said transforming back into himself. "And since every ending must have a beginning let us start with a simple exercise." He said summoning hand mirrors for everyone. "Concentrate look into the mirror, look at yourself and think abiut changing the colour fo your hair." He said.

"Well I've always wanted to know what I'd look like with black hair." Blaire said picking up the and she closed her eyes and concentrated, she imagined her hair all the way down to It's roots and like water run down and turn black.

"Okay.." she said nervously wondering if she's done it.  She opened her eyes to find that half of her hair has rurned black.

"Oh wow, well this is something." She said to herself and she laughed.

"Hey Bloom what do you think?" She asked but found that Bloom was concentrating, but when her sister opened her eyes nothing happened and she looked down sadly and put down the mirror.

"Don't worry Bloom if at first you don't succeed try again and Blaire it look of it there your half way there." Professor Wizgiz winked making her laugh.

After lessons the girls went back to their dorm rooms.

"Lets try again okay." Bloom said as she was with Stella while Blaire was looking over plants with Flora.

"Alright, one last time and that's it school's just beginning if you don't get it today it's not the end of the world." Stella said.

"Where I come from there's a saying don't put off tomorrow what you can do today." Bloom said.

"Where I come from we don't have that expression and we're all much more relaxed." Stella said.

"Stella please~." Bloom pleaded.

"Oh alright but remember, concentrate think of a colour imagine your hair starting to change, the colours slowly spreading from the root to the tip of youe hair." Stella said but instead Bloom's bangs raised up all the way to the ceiling.

"Great see what I end up with!" Bloom said point up at her raised up bangs.

"Bloom your not paying attention. Your not concentrating enough." Stella said

"Well at least something happened and that's progress." Flora said as Stella laughed.

"She's right Bloom It's better to start somewhere than nowhere at all and quit laughing Stella." Blaire said as the two walk towards Bloom and Stella.

"Why shouldn't she look at this I'm ridiculous." Bloom said and shook her head making her bangs fall back on her forehead as Blaire and Flora sat beside her.

"That's not true all you need is a bit of practice." Flora said.

"I've never had such a rough day." Bloom said.

"First day is always like this." Stella said.

"Girls can we ask you something?" Bloom asked Stella and Flora.

"Why are guys here at Alfea?" Blaire asked.

"Because I want to become a real fairy successful, beautiful,powerful and universally admired. Of course I also wanna do good things like making people happy and bringing back together estranged lovers starting with my parents." Stella said.