Honour Above All

The girls were in class with Professor WhizGiz and they were all informed of something that had the whole class looking nervous. 

"Come on girls don't take it like that, it's just a little quiz." He said.

"Yes, but it's a little pop quiz! And I just think it's not fair" Stella whined.

"Listen, the quiz is on things you should've been reviewing for some time already." He said.

"You teachers always use that excuse to give us tons of homework." A student argued.

"Your class isn't the only one we've got to study for you know." Musa said.

"Anyway since there will be a quiz tomorrow I strongly recommend that you review what we've talked about today." He said as he packed up his things and walked away leaving the girls to talk amongst themselves.

"Bloom…Bloom." Blaire called as walked towards her sister only to find that was asleep lying face down on the table.

"Bloom wake up, class is over." She called waking her sister up with a light shake but as soon as Bloom got up and revealed her face she giggled.

Bloom got up to the laughs of the other girls in class and she frowned. "Are you laughing at me?" She glared and a girl showed Bloom her face through a hand mirror and she laughed as well wiping her cheek and ridding herself of the ink writing that stained her cheek.

"Ahem! Can someone tell me what is so hilarious?" Griselda asked as she walked into the class. "Ah, someone's been using their desk as a bed, Bloom follows me to the Principal's office." She said.

*****

"Poor Bloom, she hasn't been getting much sleep these days." Blaire sighed as she sat by Flora as she worked with Flora to help pumpkin Merta.

"Why, what's wrong?" Flora asked.

"It's that voice, that person or the voice in her dream it keeps calling to Bloom in her dreams and everytime it wakes her up to the point where she can't go to sleep again." Blaire said.

"Oh dear, I've noticed that too. I'm surprised she didn't say anything." Flora said.

"I'm sure it's because she doesn't want to worry you. But I understand…There's someone out there who knows who we are who knows where we come from but they can't or won't tell us anything and it's hard because I really want to know!...Why do they have to be so cryptic?! I've even asked Faragonda...multiple and I don't even know what she thinks!" Blaire exclaimed in frustration as she felt tears brimming in her eyes.

"Don't worry Blaire, maybe they all have a plan for you guys and although things may seem bleak you but you're not alone you have your newly found brother Stephan, your sister Bloom, me and The Winx by your side." Flora said as she went over to comfort Blaire with a hug and wiping her tears.

"Thank you Flora." Blaire said as she blinked the rest of her tears away.

After Blaire calmed down she continued to help Flora find a way to bring back Merta. 

****

"Okay let's try this. I hope it works." Flora said hopeful as the girls were gathered around the table. "Dancing smoke out of my hands new like invoke obey my commands." Flora chanted as she waved her hands over pumpkin Merta and green smoke appeared, surrounding the pumpkin. 

"If you ask me, this smoke doesn't look very wholesome." Stella frowned and Kiko took a sniff and sneezed which caused Lola to giggled from the comfort of Blaire's arms.

"Well, by the look of things I'd say it didn't work." Techna said.

"What kind of fairy are you anyway Flora? You can't even bring Merta back from her pumpkin state." Musa said, causing Flora to frown.