The Font of a Dragon and Woe of the Phoenix

It's been a couple days since then and Blaire has barely come out of her room and attended class which had the girls worried.

"Hey, here's Stella." Techna pointed out as the blonde was running towards them as they were all gathered in the courtyard.

"We're all here now." Bloom said.

"Whoa, I hope for your sake that what you've got to tell us is super important Bloom." Stella gasped as she had arrived and out of breath. "I was busy organizing my shoe collection." She said.

"My oh my, you surely have your priorities straight." Techna rolled her eyes.

"Priorities are straight but the rest of her brain is a little bit askew." Musa said.

"I have to talk to you girls, seriously." Bloom said.

"What's wrong Bloom?" Flora asked.

"Well, Blaire and I have been talking and after what happened at Red Fountain and the fact that I'm not getting anywhere with my origins…we've decided to leave Alfea!" Bloom exclaimed and the girls gasped in shock while Blaire looked down in shame.

"What, that was a stupid little incident and forget Sky and we've only scratched the surface but one thing's straight you two are special!" Stella argued.

"You sisters are like none I've ever seen before and your powers are amazing, you two can't waste them." Flora said.

"You two wanna give up everything just like that, without knowing what the outcome will be?" Muss asked.

"And your origins and the secret of Daphne the Nymph and the mysterious Benefactor?" Techna asked.

"I don't care anymore, I'd rather just forget the whole thing." Bloom sighed as she was tired with all the mystery about herself that just refused to be solved.

"And even if I stayed, my magic…has weakened, I can't use it as I once did." Blaire said as she demonstrated how she was barely able to keep a light forming on her palm. "I honestly don't feel like I belong here, and I notice it…more than I would like." She muttered.

"Me too, it's like you're all in a world that I can't enter." Bloom said.

"Listen girls, think about what you're about to do very carefully." Flora said.

"Trust me Flora, I've given it a lot of thought…and I just can't stay here." Blaire said as she took a step back.

****

Blaire was packing her things as Bloom waited for her to finish while she ranted on her bed.

"Honestly, Sky had made a fool out of you, why couldn't he just tell you the truth in the first place all of this could've been avoided!" Bloom huffed.

"Maybe, but you know you don't have to come with me…Stay." Blaire said.

"I'm going with you, besides…I wanna go home too." Bloom said.

"But Bloom, you've been wanting to know your origins for so long and you love it here at Alfea–"

"You do too! Also, I'm not the only one with unknown origins you have a surprise brother and a benefactor who knows you…but me on the other hand, no one will give me answers, and even if I find some they're vague and barely make sense and it just frustrates me to no end…I just can't deal with it anymore, I'm tired and I wanna go home too, back to where everything made sense, where we made sense." Bloom sighed.

Blaire closed her suitcase and the two peaked to see their friends chilling in the living room.

"I'm sure they'll understand." Bloom said as she shut the door quietly.