Entry 1: Miss Magix

Alfea tests are not easy. In fact tests in general are not easy to that I can attest.

I've tried my best in all areas and each tine either by luck or because I really did pass I would pass my tests, thankfully I'm in the clear.

However I can't say the same for a friend of mine Stella of Solaria.

All she can think about is the Miss Magix competition as if it's her life, to some sure it can be but she's a fairy in a school full of fairies and her test is really around the corner I mean really.

But we made her promise that once it was over she would focus on her studies.

****

It's pagent time and so far so good except...there aas this once girl, Lucy she's beautiful don't get me wrong but something...seemed off.

And what was even weirder it was that everyone during the talent category failed one aftrr the other and I could tell you that it was thanks to those three cackling witches in the crowd how shameful. But wut were they here and waht were they going to do.

Stella managed to make it through the talent category fine bit unfortunately Lucy one, however the poor girl was totally embarrased when she turned...well...into someone she's not or into soneone she truly is. I don't under stand what people were talking about she liked fine to me, she just needed a little confidence.

I saw the witches walk away satisfied, poor girl was used as a joke how awful.

Luckily Stella won the competion...by default, she tried to get out of it but we reminded her of the promise she made.

By the mext day, poor girl was tired as tired can be and she wasnt able to do her test very well...well let's just say lesson learned.