Betrayed

The sky is dark as the thunder claps through the dark clouds. Lightning flashes and the wind blows and inside Blaire couldn't sleep. This night similar to most nights Blaire sat at her window and let her thoughts roam free, the thought that always came to them was always the same.

Why us? How did Bloom and I get our powers? As far as I know we're human and we've never done anything magical before...could it be that we're not from earth did we come from here? If so, are we adopted?! She gasped at the thought. No, that's impossible...right? But...if...it's true does that mean Bloom and I...are we even rela--

*knock! Knock!*

"Yes." She said as her thoughts were interrupted when she heard a knock at the door and she decided to dismiss the thoughts that plagued her mind. She opened the door and she was surprised to find Flora standing in front of her door looking panicked.

"Flora what's wrong?" She asked.

"I'm here about Bloom. She's doing it again." Flora said.

"Oh no." Blaire gasped.

****

The girls were now standing in front of Bloom's bed with Stella as they saw her tossing and turning while muttering.

"You see, she's talking to someone in her sleep." Flora said.

"That's not that's not so unusual, she's probably having a nightmare or something." Stella said.

"Do nightmares do that Stella! She's transforming in her sleep." Blaire said.

"No, don't go, I'm coming, wait!" Bloom yelled as she phased into her fairy form as it comes and goes.

"Amazing." Stella said.

"Maybe we oughta do something, let's get the others, maybe Techna can do something to help her or Musa!" Flora panicked.

"Flora." Stella called.

"No, this has been going on for a while. We need to tell Miss Grizelda or maybe not, maybe we should go see Miss Faragonda!" Blaire yelped.

"Blaire." Stella called as she held her head while the two girls panicked talking. "Flora, Blaire listen….you guys!" She yelled.

"What?!" The girls called.

"Calm down! Or else you'll upset me too and I'll raise my voice and I--"

"Flora! For crying out loud, what are you doing?" Bloom asked, rubbing her eyes as she tiredly woke up to Stella holding Flora and Blaire by their collars of their pajamas. 

****

The next morning the girls were walking through the courtyard as they asked Bloom about what happened last night.

"No, it wasn't a nightmare." Bloom said.

"Then what was going on Bloom are you sure it wasn't a dream?" Blaire asked.

"It wasn't really a dream either… I don't know." Bloom said as Kiko and La jumped over puddles as they walked with the girls.

"Try to give me more details." Techna said.

"It's hard to explain, it was a lot more vivid than a dream." Bloom said.

"Plastic cognitive projection with physicochemical resonance." Techna said as a robot ladybug flew out from her gadget and hovered around Bloom.

"There were colours everywhere and then I saw the face of this beautiful woman." Bloom said.

"Psychoplasmic evanescence aparating level 26." Techna said.