Date with Disaster

The girls were in the kitchen, peeling potatoes. 

"Ugh, I hate doing kitchen duties, I just don't get it." Bloom whined.

"What is it that you don't get Bloom?" Musa asked.

"Why a school for fairies can't use magic to cook dinner? It doesn't make sense. All you've got to do is wave the magic wand, wiggle the nose a couple times and voila. Everything is ready without any effort" Bloom said, flying around and landing.

"Come on Bloom it's not bad after all. It's not like in the future we'll be doing magic for  simple tasks, besides home cooked meals taste better because it's from the heart." Blaire said.

"Miss Blaire is exactly right and not only do they taste good but they are much healthier." The chef said walking into the kitchen.

"Hi Master Austalia." Bloom said.

"How's the side dish coming along?" He asked.

"We're almost finished sir." Musa said as Master Austalia took the potato that was just peeled.

"These potatoes are too small take off less skin and what about the omelettes don't forget to flip them huh?" He said and the girls each walked to a frying pan.

"Of course." Blaire said.

"Cooking is an art, young ladies." He said.

"When I graduate from here I'll eat out every night." Musa said.

"But that's not healthy, eating fast food could really affect your health very badly." Blaire said, making Musa roll her eyes.

"Now let's see flip these omelettes, come on." He said and the girls started to flip the omelettes so far the girls were Blaire, ora and Techna were successful Musa almost dropped the omelette but she was able to catch it in time, Bloom threw her omelette in the air but it never came down instead was caught by the fan.

"Oh I'm so sorry I have no idea how it happened." Bloom said. 

"Well, what are you waiting for, somebody go turn off the fan." He said and Flora rushed to turn it off.

"I'll do it." She said as she started to flick the switch only to make the fan go faster.

"Come down little omelette don't be afraid, trust me no one's gonna eat you." Musa said as Bloom laughed, but this made the chef very angry.

"I said turn it off!" He yelled and Flora finally managed to turn it off but the omelette flew off of the fan and hit the chef. It was sliding all over him.

"I'll have a word with the Headmistress about granting you permanent exemption from kitchen duty. You young fairies cause more trouble than help, now I must clean up before dinner time. So keep an eye on the roast." He growled before walking out the kitchen.

Blaire went to check on the roast. "Well the roast is looking pretty good." She said as she opened the oven door.

And then Stella walked into the room excited. "Girls,I have some really good news." She said.

"We know you managed to get out of kitchen duty. Congratulations Stella." Techna said as she peeled the potatoes

"But I have a perfectly good reason for that, I'm going out tonight on a date isn't that exciting." Stella said.

"Oh valid reason indeed." Bloom said.

"I received an invitation, guess who from?" Stella said.

"Oh we're just dying to know." Musa.

"It's Brandon, can you believe it's an invitation to Black Lagoon huh." She said waving the invitation around for the girls to see.

"Wow!" Flora said.