Chapter 1

3 Years Ago Morrison Bay SuperSons Headquarters.
"Kent, where are you your late" Damian stated on the comms from the bottom of Morrison Bay

"Sorry Dami, completely forgot we had patrol tonight I'm on my way" Jon replied in a child like form just so Damian wouldn't get too angry

"Tt just hurry up" Damian said

Damian reclined in the chair in front of their make shift BatComputer. He then heard a hissing sound of the door behind him he swung around saying "faster then expected" but it wasn't Jon, it was their closet friend Cassie aka Wonder Girl.

"Sorry to disappoint Dami, expecting someone else" she said as she looked at Damian who had a look of disappointment in his eyes

"tt, yes I was. Kent is late again, but seen as your here would you care to join us on patrol" he asked her

She replied with excitement " OMG yes the new trinity finally working together" as she ran to hug Damian

Damian hung his head in dissatisfaction "Your making me regret asking you" but just before she replied the intercom for the zeta tubes announced "SB-02 has arrived" marking the arrival of Jon.

As Jon entered the room his eyes went wide as he saw Cassie he screamed "Cassie is that you"

Jon ran towards her, they both hugged it out as Damian said under his breath "Good to see you to, Jon" with a hint of jealousy

Jon heard this but Cassie didn't, so Jon ended the hug said "Hi to you too Dami"

He wouldn't dare hug Damian though because he knew just like his father that Damian didn't like physical affection. What Jon didn't know was that Damian was hoping he would at least try to hug him because he felt something for him and only him he didn't know what it was but he kept it buried deep with in never to see the light of day.

They all stood there in an awkward silence until Batman came on the screen and said "Damian, Jon and Cassie didn't know you'd be there any ways Talia, Clayface and Hugo Strange have all been spotted entering the Monarch Theatre the Justice League and I are busy can you three take care of it"

Damian replied with a smirk "Of course I can father"

"You can count on us Mister Batman sir" Jon chimed in

Before Bruce turned off the camera he said "it's just Batman Jon" and then the screen went black.

The three young heroes stood in the zeta tune rings and as they disappeared the intercom went " recognised RN-05, WG-02, SB-05".

The young heroes materialised in crime alley they made their way to the roof of the theatre where as instructed Jon listened in on the conversation

"Dami, it sounds like your mother wants to take you back to Nada Parbat but they also want to form some sort of injustice league" Jon stated

"I don't like the sound of that Cassie replied" Damian replied clenching his fists and entered the building he creeped around before hearing "Damian I know your up there you can't hide from me"

Damian jumped after telling Jon to hide and Cassie to go inform the League. But Cassie didn't listen she stayed with Jon and messaged them instead of leaving.

Damian landed on the ground with anger in his eyes because even though she was his mother she never once said "I love you" or "sorry" to him he was just a weapon to her.

"Mother why are you here" he asked trying to sound like Batman

" I'm here for you of course" she responded with a smirk just before Damian took his sword out, he felt a sting in the back of his neck before falling unconscious at the same time Jon and Cass had been immobilised by members of the League of shadows.