Chapter 2: Familiar Faces

*Vic's pov*

Parker climbed through the window first then I followed sitting on the window sill.

'See I told you he comes through the window' A women with long brown hair and glasses said. Holy crap was she good looking.

'Apparently with girls' The man in the suit replied back with a smirk.

I studied Parkers facial expressions and he looked a little embarrassed but also shocked like he wasn't expecting these adults to be standing in his room. I took another glance over to the man who was now looking through Parkers draws. I had seen this man before but where? Suddenly it hit me like a ton of bricks, I took out a photo from my pocket that had my mum, a scrawny soldier and the guy who was standing in front of me. It wasn't an exact look alike but you could tell they were related.

'Ok well this is awkward and a little creepy that your girlfriend is staring at me Pete' The man piped up again.

'Oh she's not my-' 'God no' Parker and I had begun before the lady had a smile plastered on her face saying 'sure you're not.'

'Aunt May!' Parker piped up trying to not seem embarrassed but he wasn't doing a very good job.

'Miss uh-' I started before the lady cut in.

'Call me May'

'Ok, May, Parker and I are just friends. I moved here yesterday plus he has a crush on this chick called MJ' Peter turned around and punched me in the shoulder and pulled a how do you know that/shut up face. Luckily for me he doesn't know how loud his thoughts are.

'Peter you should bring her around more often, I like her' May said walking into the living room with everyone following in pursuit.

May and the man in the suit sat down on the lounge whilst Parker sat on the chair and I sat on the arm of the chair.

'Mr Stark why are you here, not that I don't want you to come over' Parker started to ramble before the Stark guy went back to the other room and Peter followed him in.

*Peter's pov*

'Alright kid-' Mr Stark started.

'I'm 18 now not a kid! ' I said crossing my arms, annoyed that Mr Stark still thinks I'm a child.
[DISCLAIMER:Peter will be 18 in this]

'Well I came around to tell you that the suit advancements are finished'

'Yes! Finally, when can I test it out?'

'Now I'll tell your hot Aunt May that, we need you at the Stark internship'

Mr Stark had finished talking and I was grossed out at the fact he thinks my Aunt is hot. We were now walking back out to the living room.

*Vic's pov*

'So, what's your name honey?' May asked inquisitively.

'I'm Victoria Carter but I prefer Vic or Tori' I replied back.

'Well what brings you to New York?'

'Oh, uh family' Please don't ask where they.

'Are your parents at work?' Shit.

'My Foster carers are, yes'

'If your Foster parents ever get to much you are welcome to stay with us.'

'Thanks.'

Ok not what I was expecting but it's nice for a change instead of people telling me how sorry they are and how they say I bet you miss your real parents a lot.