Chapter 5: Mystery clothes

~~~

'If you would like to follow us, this is the way to your rooms' The red head and brunette turned around walking to the east part of the building.

As we all trailed along behind them I was deep in thought. These women looked completely normal when I first met them how are they apart of the group called 'Avengers', which I still have no idea who they are so I should probably do some research tonight.

'These will be your rooms for the next three weeks' The brunette said.

'You will not wander around the compound at night or day' The red head said.

'Under no circumstances will you disobey our orders' The brunette added again.

'If we see you breaking the rules you will be sent home' Red head once again.

Do they really expect me to listen to that stupid 'don't wander around the compound at day or night' what a bullshit rule. Luckily I'm just going to sneak out anyway without them knowing.

I was so lost in my own thoughts that everyone had already chosen their rooms and I was stuck with the room right next to the lovely brunette, which actually isn't bad. But I was also right next to the infuriating red head.

'Princess do you need your own orders to settle into your room before dinner?' The red head smirked at me.

I furrowed my brows walking past her angrily and slamming my room door shut. Who does she think she is I'm nobody's 'Princess' especially not hers.

To get my mind off of this situation I have found myself in I chucked on some joggers, bike shorts and a cropped jumper ready for a run.

~~~

'Holy fuck' I panted out trying to regain my breath.

Maybe going a 6 mile run at full pace was a bad idea. I was still about an hour away from the 'secret location' of the compound so I decided to explore the woods around the compound a bit before going back for dinner.

I somehow managed to spot a beautiful clear lake in the distance. It shouldn't  hurt anyone if I make a quick detour for a swim, should it? 

I stripped down till I had no clothes left to take off which revealed the lovely tattoo I have under my breast. Now it wasn't a chosen tattoo more forced, basically if anyone sees it they would probably kill me and say I was working for Hydra.