Chapter 4: Start of the trip

*Victoria's pov*

The following days weren't so bad after all despite having to do lunch lady duty for two days but still...

..........

                                                           (Flashbacks)

~~~

(Wednesday 29th, August)

I walked into school that day feeling content about being completely over this whole TOTALLY UNFAIR, BULLSHIT SITUATION WITH THAT WASTE OF PERFECTLY GOOD OXYGEN, HIS MOTHER CALLS A SON INSTEAD OF A FAILED ABORTION!

See I'm totally over it!

The whole day Flash basically followed me around slinging insults at me like I was some type of trash getting thrown into the bin, but I couldn't react otherwise there would be serious consequences and I promised Jules I would try harder and get back to my 'normal' self instead of this self destructive part of me that doesn't care about the consequences.

Honestly I liked the rush of adrenaline when I let loose, this wild part of me comes out sometimes and I like it, I like the feeling of having the power that I could end someone's life with a mere flick of my wrist if I wanted but then again that's getting a little dark at least those men that injected me with this stuff seemed satisfied with the results they got hence why my mum got someone to make me this power containing bracelet.

It only takes a few minutes sometimes less for the power to fully take control over me. When it happens I know what I'm doing I know who I'm hurting but it's like I'm trapped, like I can't fight back and this overwhelming power is just consuming my humanity piece by piece, little by little.

I was just lucky that on the first day of school only small parts seemed to control me and not my entire mind. So let's just say that Flash is one lucky bastard that I have my bracelet otherwise he would be dead.

(Thursday 30th, August)

'Why are people around Flash?' I questioned towards the group, being Ned, Parker and MJ.

'He's saying you "sprained his wrist" and broke his nose' I clenched my jaw feeling the rage bubble inside of  me as MJ explained the little entourage around that jerk.

'Well at least he didn't lie about the nose' Ned added.

'I think you were doing him a favour' This one caught me by surprise as Parker was the one to say it.

Ned, MJ and I turned our attention towards Parker with quirked brows.

'What?' He questioned

'Don't worry about it Parker let's get to class' I grinned walking away.

~~~

                                                        (End Flashbacks)

(Present day, Morning of the 3 week fitness program)

'Jules have you seen my bracelet!' I yelled from my room frantically searching through my use to be packed suitcase.